Dunfermline vs Thistle - Tuesday 22nd March 2022

Gutted if this is off. I don't know why, but I assumed you lads had a plastic pitch. 

Stormy shitey weather is going to be the norm going forward, so we either accept fixture congestion (we'll finish outside the playoffs if we have to play a game every few days fir a couple of months) or we stop being such big babies about plastic pitches.

Still hope this is on. You lads have been picking up a bit of form lately and we don't lose to teams not named Arbroath. Should be a cracker.

E.T.A. just read the post above. Arse.

Edited by velo army

11 minutes ago, velo army said:

Gutted if this is off. I don't know why, but I assumed you lads had a plastic pitch. 

Stormy shitey weather is going to be the norm going forward, so we either accept fixture congestion (we'll finish outside the playoffs if we have to play a game every few days fir a couple of months) or we stop being such big babies about plastic pitches.

Still hope this is on. You lads have been picking up a bit of form lately and we don't lose to teams not named Arbroath. Should be a cracker.

E.T.A. just read the post above. Arse.

We did, for 2 seasons, 20 years ago.

I agree there’s too much moaning over plastic pitches,  but most clubs don’t have a bad fixture backlog,  the club who does have a team groundsharing on their grass pitch … coincidence? 

Edited by parsforlife

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Had a dream last night that our game was called off.

In summary, the game may not go ahead.

Between this and the 5-0 Morton game, you're starting to* creep me out.

*You've always creeped me out. 

• R&Y99 changed the title to Dunfermline vs Thistle - Postponed TBC
I'm sure there was a game in league 2 that was rescheduled at really short notice this season but can't see it applying here. Our next free midweek is 29 March, after that we've only got 4 more spaces. 
15th of March not a goer?