Goal Songs/Songs in Stadiums

Simple stuff really, my pal is watching the Wolves game and after each goal they're blasting this: 

I must say I also enjoy Maria by Scooter when a goal is scored at Ibrox.

Despite Hibs having arguably one of the best songs in football, most of the stuff throughout the rest of the game is fairly pish. I think we occasionally blast this:

Which is very decent, but I'd be up for some more dance/happy hardcore shite to get me in the mood. 

So what I'm looking for here are songs played after goals which you think are decent, some which are shite, what your suggestions would be for post-goal songs and just generally throughout the match. Not really looking for club-specific anthems, but more what your club/what you'd like your club to co-opt from the wider sphere.

A couple years back I quite fancied having Hibs walk out to the Conan the Barbarian main theme, not so sure these days but I'll link it anyway (starting at about 1 minute)

United went through a period of playing Superstar Tradesman as the players walk out before every game, I think they now play a punk version of "It's United" - tbqh I'm not sure exactly what it is.

Considering it is, for my money, the greatest bit of film score ever made, I'm really surprised Duel of the Fates isn't used more by clubs when walking out to the pitch.

(Slight sidenote: the Danish version of the BBC has a ton of these filmscores done by their orchestra and their all great.)

Goal Music is neither here nor there for me.

Big fan of how we went for Bits and Pieces for Scotland though - that was quite funny.

Goal music is shite. If there's one time you don't need to enhance the atmosphere at a game, it's when there has just been a goal.

In terms of pre-match music, I used to like it when Sunderland played "Dance of the Knights" by Prokofiev. I'm aware that they don't play in the Scottish Premiership.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

I like our goal music as it isn’t just a generic track and used situationally like the magnificent 7 when Larsson scored, big bad John when Hartson scored or more recently Zombie Nation for Dembele and I want to be adored for Edouard.

Biggest football Pet hate Playing loud music when a goal is scored don't mind the stadium stuff before and after tho. What would be great is come the last day of the season its saints v dundee we're safe and their relegated then after the match a wee blast of "Good Riddence by Green Day"  blasts out. 

Goal music is shite. If there's one time you don't need to enhance the atmosphere at a game, it's when there has just been a goal.
In terms of pre-match music, I used to like it when Sunderland played "Dance of the Knights" by Prokofiev. I'm aware that they don't play in the Scottish Premiership.

3 hours ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Simple stuff really, my pal is watching the Wolves game and after each goal they're blasting this: 

I must say I also enjoy Maria by Scooter when a goal is scored at Ibrox.

Despite Hibs having arguably one of the best songs in football, most of the stuff throughout the rest of the game is fairly pish. I think we occasionally blast this:

Which is very decent, but I'd be up for some more dance/happy hardcore shite to get me in the mood. 

So what I'm looking for here are songs played after goals which you think are decent, some which are shite, what your suggestions would be for post-goal songs and just generally throughout the match. Not really looking for club-specific anthems, but more what your club/what you'd like your club to co-opt from the wider sphere.

A couple years back I quite fancied having Hibs walk out to the Conan the Barbarian main theme, not so sure these days but I'll link it anyway (starting at about 1 minute)

L’amour Toujours was literally one of my favourite songs when I was in my prime.

It absolutely broke my heart when Celtic adopted it as a chant for Jan Venegoor of Hesselink. I always told myself that they wouldn’t ruin it for me, but ultimately they did. Bunch of c***s.

Edited by AJF

1 minute ago, AJF said:

L’amour Toujours was literally one of my favourite songs when I was in my prime.

It absolutely broke my heart when Celtic adopted it as a chant for Jan Venegoor of Hesselink. I always told myself that they wouldn’t ruin it for me, but ultimately they did. Bunch of c***s.

Jan Vennegor, Jan Vennegor, Jan Vennegor Vennegor of Hesselink

Banger !

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Takes me back to one of my favourite memories and goals of the last 20 years.

‘Caldwell, McDonald, VENNEGOR OF HESSELINK, THEY’VE DONE IT” What a buzz!!!

That was my first match at Celtic park that we lost. Not enjoyable.