Scotland squad face March 2022

Craigieboy86

23 minutes ago, RobbieD said:

Please stop this. You’ve likely never seen him kick a ball. 

Does Murray Wallace have a YouTube compilation?

If so then yer man's definitely watched him...

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Does Murray Wallace have a YouTube compilation?

If so then yer man's definitely watched him...

Wallace also played more games than Halkett this year who just managed to squirm in fair play to him though,but behave yourself nothing wrong with putting Wallace name up for a shout in a injury ravaged squad

2 hours ago, General dissaray said:

Don't be ridiculous we get championship games on all the time and he used to play in Scotland what would make you type that absolute crap?

When have you seen him play for Millwall?  And please don’t lie.

Would be a lot easier if you stopped making this up.

57 minutes ago, RobbieD said:

When have you seen him play for Millwall?  And please don’t lie.

Would be a lot easier if you stopped making this up.

I watched them beat Huddersfield 2 0 and Wallace was fantastic any other questions?

Might want me to keep a diary for every game I watch,just to keep you satisfied?

Ever heard of skysports app?

20 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

I watched them beat Huddersfield 2 0 and Wallace was fantastic any other questions?

Might want me to keep a diary for every game I watch,just to keep you satisfied?

Ever heard of skysports app?

Champions League games on BT and Arsenal vs Liverpool on Sky Sports the same night but you watched Millwall.  

jennifer lawrence actress GIF

3 minutes ago, RobbieD said:

Champions League games on BT and Arsenal vs Liverpool on Sky Sports the same night but you watched Millwall.  

jennifer lawrence actress GIF

Correct aren't interested in the champions league with my team not being in it,was tuning in to see Cooper and Jed Wallace two players linked to the famous 

Perhaps we can check in with each other before we watch our next games since your so interested in who I'm watching?

Gonna watch them play Luton as well cos think it will be a proper battle 

Edited by General dissaray

8 hours ago, Fratelli said:

Robertson having Covid and getting to sit out of two international friendlies before a hectic title/CL/FA cup run in. 

Brent1.jpeg.1055be69bd97ad85ccb0aa2b9e659fe6.jpeg

It’s such a shame a similar thing has happened to TAA. He hurt his hamstring, what a coincidence. 

Wonder why Clarke has called up Halkett rather than Porteous when the latter has been in a couple of squads before and has been playing really well (no, I haven't seen anything from Hibs' game on Saturday). It would've also been beneficial to call up someone capable at LCB imo as Halkett now joins Hendry and Hanley as a CCB while Tierney is the only LCB. This probably means it's between Taylor and Hickey for the Poland game. 

You'd imagine Clark or McLaughlin will join Halkett and Stewart in these late call-ups. 

27 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Wonder why Clarke has called up Halkett rather than Porteous when the latter has been in a couple of squads before and has been playing really well (no, I haven't seen anything from Hibs' game on Saturday). It would've also been beneficial to call up someone capable at LCB imo as Halkett now joins Hendry and Hanley as a CCB while Tierney is the only LCB.

I think Craig Halkett has played four games this season as the LCB in a back four(Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen and Dundee Utd) - so maybe he is also the left sided cover.  

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

It’s such a shame a similar thing has happened to TAA. He hurt his hamstring, what a coincidence. 

If it's the case that Andy Robertson is putting club before country should he face the same punishment as Ryan Fraser from Steve Clarke?

Edited by 2426255

I can see us playing a back four in the second game just to get everyone a game

Poland:

Gordon

McTominay-Hanley-Tierney

Patterson-Gilmour-McGregor-Hickey

McGinn

Adams-Christie

Wales/Austria

Kelly 

SOD-Hendry-Halkett-Taylor

Ferguson-Jack-McLean