Hibernian v Celtic 27.02

We have really struggled at Easter Road this last decade or so, the comfortable win there on a pishing rain night in October was our first league win there since Hibs returned to the top flight five years ago. 

Maloneyball hasn't quite got off the ground at Easter Road although they have impressed the last two games in fairness. 

A hard fought 2-1 win for Ange's table toppers with Abada and Giakoumakis netting and Joe Newell for the home side.

Celtc to come back eliminated from the third European Competition in one season (must be a record) tired to play Ange-ball.

Porteous header, 1-0 Hibernian.  Stickies to not have a clue what to do with themselves (washing is out the question).

2 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Just hope Melkerson starts and the joint shame of Scotland will shite themselves.

Newell
Magennis
Hanlon
Mitchell
Clarke
McGinn
Henderson
Scott
Melkersen are all out. Last 2 with Illness.

We gonna get pumped.

49 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Newell
Magennis
Hanlon
Mitchell
Clarke
McGinn
Henderson
Scott
Melkersen are all out. Last 2 with Illness.

We gonna get pumped.

‘James Scott brings something to us that I see as a coach. In certain moments in matches he brings that speed and that power to finish games.’

8C4696A2-12D9-4BCB-8C5E-A95805F1D4C7.gif

11 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

‘James Scott brings something to us that I see as a coach. In certain moments in matches he brings that speed and that power to finish games.’

In Scotts defence (I know, I know....) he did well when he came on v Ross County, did exactly what was required and improved the team for the final quarter.

Having said that, I am not a fan and am gobsmacked that a guy as young as him took so long to get fit - unprofessional living I suspect.

Christ knows what the team will be - we cant pack the bench with U18s either, they played last night and - iirc - need a certain number of days between matches !

I will go along Sunday assuming a pumping............................

7 minutes ago, Stevie67 said:
On 22/02/2022 at 21:46, Hoose Rice said:
Celtc to come back eliminated from the third European Competition in one season (must be a record) tired to play Ange-ball.

Porteous header, 1-0 Hibernian.  Stickies to not have a clue what to do with themselves (washing is out the question).

No it's not a record

Who else in Scotland has been pumped in three European tournaments in one year? 

2 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Who else in Scotland has been pumped in three European tournaments in one year? 

I’m sure celtic have been eliminated 3 times on a couple of other occasions after they were reinstated after getting dumped out by Legia and Sion.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

I’m sure celtic have been eliminated 3 times on a couple of other occasions after they were reinstated after getting dumped out by Legia and Sion.

3 different tournaments was - I think - the point made?

Doesnae really matter, we are threadbare and will be rogered tomorrow anyway.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

3 different tournaments was - I think - the point made?

Doesnae really matter, we are threadbare and will be rogered tomorrow anyway.

It’s a stroke of genius really. We know where the money is this year and it’s in winning the league. Shrewd, amazingly well run club imo.  :whistle

6 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

It’s a stroke of genius really. We know where the money is this year and it’s in winning the league. Shrewd, amazingly well run club imo.  :whistle

i'm sure you would like to do it all again next season and give the **** a free entry to the champions league groups ;)

50 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:
Wright over Mueller. 

Maloney is taking the piss here surely? :lol: 

It's all part of the process. Maybe Maloney is just sick of hearing the groans whenever he puts on a substitute, and fancies hearing people cheer for a change.