Hibernian v Celtic 27.02

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Bodo would beat any team in this league and comfortably I may add however I wouldn’t be slagging off any teams performances in a competition in which you can’t even qualify for.

As for Dundee we gave away 2 chances and they scored both so credit to them but we still took 3 points and if you look at just the facts we have taken 22 points from 24 available since the break Rangers have taken 13. 

We aren’t going to win every game but neither are they however even being shit today it’s still a game we should have won but the result hasn’t damaged us so every cloud and all that. 

I'll use every opportunity available to slag Celtc or The Rangers cheers.

By that logic you've never celebrated/slagged off England being emptied from the Euro's or WC.  Nor you won't if Rangers win the league this season and get hammered in the champions league.

Rangers pumped Dortmund.  They would give the sub 6,000 fans of Bodo a better tie than you boys.  But seeing as you can''t ever win in Livingston it's not surprising. 

10 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I'll use every opportunity available to slag Celtc or The Rangers cheers.

By that logic you've never celebrated/slagged off England being emptied from the Euro's or WC.  Nor you won't if Rangers win the league this season and get hammered in the champions league.

Rangers pumped Dortmund.  They would give the sub 6,000 fans of Bodo a better tie than you boys.  But seeing as you can''t ever win in Livingston it's not surprising. 

Good for Rangers mate, I congratulated them at the time and I hope they keep going long into the competition however it doesn’t change the fact both Celtic and Rangers tend to suffer from a post European hangover. On very few occasions after a European match we play well in the next league game and Rangers too seem to be doing that so is it slagging them or just stating the fucking obvious? 😂

What I will be back for a bite of is your last remark considering we play them next Sunday, that has considerable arse biting potential

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

They won the same amount of points as your team this weekend?   Probably best not bringing up Aberdeens recent record against Motherwell either. 

I think that Rangers would be expecting to beat Motherwell a lot more than Aberdeen expecting to beat United, but be a grumpy bugger if you must.

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou: "We controlled the whole game. It's not easy when the opposition have so many bodies in the box. Things have to be pretty precise and it just didn't go our way."

Christ, what a slavering fud, you would think Hibs were camped in the penalty box....................

Celtic did dominate the game but Hibs also deserved the draw both can be said.

17 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou: "We controlled the whole game. It's not easy when the opposition have so many bodies in the box. Things have to be pretty precise and it just didn't go our way."

Christ, what a slavering fud, you would think Hibs were camped in the penalty box....................

Must have been watching a different game than I was.

Our performance levels have most definitely dropped recently. The question is can we get back on track and soon? It’s gonny be a long run in otherwise.

Thought Hibs defended very well yesterday and were comfortable with the ball in their own half. Big Porteous played well for the most part too. 

2 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Our performance levels have most definitely dropped recently. The question is can we get back on track and soon? It’s gonny be a long run in otherwise.

Thought Hibs defended very well yesterday and were comfortable with the ball in their own half. Big Porteous played well for the most part too. 

I think we were all hoping for Kyogo to be back now to give us the edge in these games but he’s another while way according to Ange. We have been lucky to have been playing a frankly terrible Dundee team and under par teams such as Hibs,Aberdeen past few weeks when we have been pretty shit tbh. Perhaps the upcoming international break will provide us with another needed breather (depending on who's selected).

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

I think we were all hoping for Kyogo to be back now to give us the edge in these games but he’s another while way according to Ange. We have been lucky to have been playing a frankly terrible Dundee team and under par teams such as Hibs,Aberdeen past few weeks when we have been pretty shit tbh. Perhaps the upcoming international break will provide us with another needed breather (depending on who's selected).

A few are looking a little jaded however 1 thing they can sort out is this always playing out from the back, that nonsense between Hart and Starfelt in the 88th or whatever minute it was, was fucking ridiculous and Hart being the experienced one needs to do better. We deserved to lose a goal for that act of fuddery alone.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Kyogo is injury prone mate.  I would loan him out for a season to say Hibernian to get used to Scottish football further. 

24 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

A few are looking a little jaded however 1 thing they can sort out is this always playing out from the back, that nonsense between Hart and Starfelt in the 88th or whatever minute it was, was fucking ridiculous and Hart being the experienced one needs to do better. We deserved to lose a goal for that act of fuddery alone.

I agree but like Rodgers was I can’t see Ange budging on it. The only difference is although Hart isn’t exactly a sweeper keeper he’s like Neuer compared to what Gordon was like playing that role. 

16 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Kyogo is injury prone mate.  I would loan him out for a season to say Hibernian to get used to Scottish football further. 

You will have Mikey Johnston next season and you will like it. 

Edited by gannonball

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I agree but like Rodgers was I can’t see Ange budging on it. The only difference is although Hart isn’t exactly a sweeper keeper he’s like Neuer compared to what Gordon was like playing that role. 

You will have Mikey Johnston next season and you will like it. 

We desperately need forward thinking players with end product an doesn't get injured all the time.  That rules MJ out.  Charles-Cook or James Forrests wee brother would be a better option for us. 

37 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Think this is one of those things that looks a bit different on TV without the whole context. 

Hart initially went to play it long and pushed the team up (which is why they weren't in the right positions to receive the pass). Ange got visibly annoyed at this and made it very clear he was to pass to Starfelt. Hart is understandably being slaughtered for it as it just looks like a ridiculous bit of play with some terrible decision making, but that ones on Ange for me.

It's a balancing act, as we've been at our absolute best when playing like that, but being married to a rigid system and stubbornly refusing to be flexible in any circumstance generally doesn't work too well in the long run unless you're at an elite level team/you're Pep Guardiola.

Edited by Fratelli