Dundee v Hibernian --- Wednesday 02/03/22 @ 7.45pm

1 minute ago, Les Cabbage said:

Feel like I’m at the point now where I think Maloney is clueless.

Lots of things I’ve let go but time and time again he just does fucking baffling things.

Bringing off Henderson today was yet another moment of absolute madness.

I know we were down to 10 for the last half hour but we created 0 clear cut chances against a side that lost 4 at home to Livingston on Saturday (no disrespect lads).

Oh aye and Bushiri is absolute crap, Jasper plays like an 8 year old playing Fifa street that refuses to pass, Doidge’s injury has taken away all his footballing ability and Wrights good game on Sunday was a flash in the pan.

Look forward to hearing from Maloney about how we battled away and got a hard fought draw at a difficult place to go.

Since the winter break 50% of our league games have finished 0-0, given Ross was (correctly) hounded out for being boring, surely Maloney can’t last.

Starting to have concerns about Maloney myself. 

2 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

I’ve done the same in a couple of Derby’s and both times I’ve happily lost my cash.

One that sticks in the craw though was a home game against Falkirk.

Lumped on Falkirk, Hibs 2-0 up and Falkirk down to 10 men with 4 minutes to go, happy to be losing money before Falkirk somehow manage to score twice.

Absolute headsgone from me.

Get yourself on a site that pays out when a team goes more than a goal up would be my advice.

Saying that I lost my bets, sat through that shite in the rain and cold and now on my way back.

The wifie in the Chinese didn't even give me a discount, had nae idea what Hoose Rice meant.  Decent box though.  

5 minutes ago, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

Were the Norwegian boys any good? I had switched off to go and do the dishes by the time they came on. 

Shite.

Melk thought he was Ronaldo and the other boy might have got sent off he just seemed like he was on because he was Melks mate. 

2 minutes ago, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

Nice one, we’ve got the Norwegian Matulevicius. 

Forgot about that guy but aye.

Think Ross Chisholm if Norwegian.  I can't believe I sat and not want McGinn or McGeough back but Halberg. 

9 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Get yourself on a site that pays out when a team goes more than a goal up would be my advice.

Saying that I lost my bets, sat through that shite in the rain and cold and now on my way back.

The wifie in the Chinese didn't even give me a discount, had nae idea what Hoose Rice meant.  Decent box though.  

That was when we were in the championship, only usually the top flights that offer that!

Yep - it was all too predictable, safe trip home

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Shite.

Melk thought he was Ronaldo and the other boy might have got sent off he just seemed like he was on because he was Melks mate. 

Thought both of them did just fine. Melkerson had some nice touches, much more mobile than Doidge. Not sure what you expected when he came on with us down to 10 men tbqhwy.

Felt like Porteous in a weird way helped get his fellow CH Rocky sent off. Porteous was having a wee battle with Danny Mullen and providing some much needed entertainment in a game lacking by trying to do the wind up act that he does quite well. Other CH moments later thinks he can join in after getting a bit hyper from Porteous' actions on the act and slaps McGowan in the pus right in front of the linesman.

Porteous is an absolute dick, but I needed something to stop me from freezing to death tonight and he was the only entertainment on show all night even if it was with him being pantomime villain. 

Enjoyed him telling McGhee to sssh as he went down to waste some time and the ref just stood there without a clue of what to do. Punting the ball right out past the Derry was another daft moment.

If it wasn't so cold and having resigned myself to going down this season, I'd have been bloody seething about it mind.

19 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Thought both of them did just fine. Melkerson had some nice touches, much more mobile than Doidge. Not sure what you expected when he came on with us down to 10 men tbqhwy.

Expected sod all mate and got the same.  Was a weird sub time.

Melkerson needs a pre-season 10 goal fest against Gala Fairadeen or someone.   Other guy was fire fighting. 

7 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Watching Sportscene and Bushiri seemed puzzled as to why he was sent off. I would suggest that he also watches the Sportscene highlights and it will become more than clear.

No complaints from Maloney either - 

https://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/article/maloneys-thoughts-on-dundee-draw

Decent assessment of the match imo, Jasper had a couple of chances to slip players in but didnt take them. Frustrating.

I would agree with the season write-off chat on the basis of the injury crisis, but having said that the chasing pack for fourth is still ridiculously tight. We can probably get away with being at this level of meh and still scrape 5th.

Other clubs should be ashamed of themselves, as should we. 

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Felt like Porteous in a weird way helped get his fellow CH Rocky sent off. Porteous was having a wee battle with Danny Mullen and providing some much needed entertainment in a game lacking by trying to do the wind up act that he does quite well. Other CH moments later thinks he can join in after getting a bit hyper from Porteous' actions on the act and slaps McGowan in the pus right in front of the linesman.

Porteous is an absolute dick, but I needed something to stop me from freezing to death tonight and he was the only entertainment on show all night even if it was with him being pantomime villain. 

Enjoyed him telling McGhee to sssh as he went down to waste some time and the ref just stood there without a clue of what to do. Punting the ball right out past the Derry was another daft moment.

If it wasn't so cold and having resigned myself to going down this season, I'd have been bloody seething about it mind.

Totally agree with this, spent the game acting as if he wasn't getting wound up by the continuous booing and Mullen not giving him a minutes peace but he very much was.

Admittedly I've only seen the lad play a few times and always thought that against a team who'll sit off he looks like he cigars it, but as soon as Mullen and McGowan pressured him a bit he totally crumbled - think the multi-million pound figures being banded about previously for him are nonsensical.