Dunno about Fife but Covid cases really on the up in the past week in Lanarkshire ...

Otherwise ... fairly happy to see Debayo on our bench this week instead of starting.

1 minute ago, JAR said:

Looks like 3 forwards. I wish we would try that at home. The last few months have been beyond awful.

Midfield 3 of Williamson, Stanton and Connolly? Can't see it tbh....

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

A start for Roy. A chance for him to show he's not completely hopeless.

There are a few players (e.g. Johnston, O'Connor, Cameron) for Queens who started to look better after a run of games. I'm hoping that Roy can be added to that list! When I've watched him live in the stadium, he looks to have a better, more secure first touch than some of Queens' other forwards. Of course, that's not enough in itself, so fingers crossed he can show a bit more today.

9 minutes ago, renton said:

He's done that with Varian a few times.

Gullan feels like the more natural fit though, doesn't he? 

I suppose Varian can body a full back just as effectively as he can a centre half, but I'm yet to see anything to suggest he can carry the ball as well as you'd normally want a wide player to do, especially in a 4.

5 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

Anyone else got no sound on stream?

Mine is fine unfortunately. Queens used to have one of the best commentating teams in the league but this is hard to listen to.

1 minute ago, R.R.FC said:

Mine is fine unfortunately. Queens used to have one of the best commentating teams in the league but this is hard to listen to.

Yep the co-commentator constantly sniggering is just so annoying, totally unprofessional.

2 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

Yes, not what we've been used to. I think we've been spoiled.