1 minute ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

The whole team is slow to react. 

This has the feel of the "new manager bounce" having gone now - its so flat.  Some harsh words needed in the dressing room.

1 minute ago, Broony88 said:

Can we take Roy off please ? Strange choice from Gibson to play with ten men, bold move considering the position we find ourselves in. 2-1 Dunfermline now 👀

As requested. 

Junior and Folarin coming on. Tbh hadn't noticed Paton was playing either. Sam Folarin, your time to shine... 

12 minutes ago, Priti priti priti Patel said:

As requested. 

Junior and Folarin coming on. Tbh hadn't noticed Paton was playing either. Sam Folarin, your time to shine... 

Would much rather have seen McKechnie over Folarin, he looked quite handy against Arbroath and not been seen since. 

Sean Mackie looks every bit a player who hasn't played a lot of football for a long while. I like the look of him but you could see he's started to flag since just after half time. I'm surprised Queen aren't doing more running at him. 

Queens aren't really offering much of anything but our out balls have disappeared and we're dropping/being forced deeper and deeper. 

4 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

Sean Mackie looks every bit a player who hasn't played a lot of football for a long while. I like the look of him but you could see he's started to flag since just after half time. I'm surprised Queen aren't doing more running at him. 

Queens aren't really offering much of anything but our out balls have disappeared and we're dropping/being forced deeper and deeper. 

No wonder all that energy he has wasted sprinting to grab the ball every time it goes out for a throw in or our free kick. 

I wouldn’t say it’s been our worst performance of the season as there are plenty of candidates for that award but this is certainly a contender.