Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Rogic had a stinker.

He’s not the only one, Hatate and the front 3 did too. Seemed to be an inevitability the goal would come down our right side as Forrest and Welsh are the worst right wing combo since Hitler and Mussolini.

52 minutes ago, S7C said:

We were shite, so the result isn’t unfair. Bobby Madden was awful (what’s new?) but we created nothing.

Songbook at the end says it all about them though. 2-1 up and it’s all about paedos and murdering catholics.

And how many innocent people have your beloved IRA murdered?

23 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Correct. The other songs that were sung do though. But you know that. 

What other songs 😂

Your team were pish

Your fans were pish. Relax and accept it pal. You will still win the league anyway.

22 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Pretty much where i’m at, i’d have bitten your hand off at the start of the season to have gone into the split 6 points ahead so considering that and we have the league cup in the bag there is much to be positive about.

Dont get me wrong it would have been the icing on the cake to have won a treble however if and when we get across the line for the league we should be pleased with how our season has gone, today was just an off day

F20DF141-90E2-40BE-93AA-57A207C3415D.gif

5 minutes ago, DMCs said:

What other songs 😂

Your team were pish

Your fans were pish. Relax and accept it pal. You will still win the league anyway.

There were at least 2 or 3 occasions where "Paedo, paedo, paedo" was belted out clearly.

Let's not even touch on the Billy Boys (uncensored remix version), the sash, and regular Bobby Sands status report we were treated to.

After all, neither Premier Sport or the SFA/SPFL ever do.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

F20DF141-90E2-40BE-93AA-57A207C3415D.gif

We are 9 points away from winning the league and playing in the Champions League next season so of course I am fine 😂 We don’t have a devine right to just show up and win these things. We lost and there are zero complaints about it. 

Play like that next week up at county and it could be a very difficult afternoon for us. 

14 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

He’s not the only one, Hatate and the front 3 did too. Seemed to be an inevitability the goal would come down our right side as Forrest and Welsh are the worst right wing combo since Hitler and Mussolini.

I don't think Hatate had a stinker he's just not a great footballer. He was nothing different from usual today. 

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

We are 9 points away from winning the league and playing in the Champions League next season so of course I am fine 😂 We don’t have a devine right to just show up and win these things. We lost and there are zero complaints about it. 

Play like that next week up at county and it could be a very difficult afternoon for us. 

Just try and keep it together 

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Oooo... Duno... 

If it's 0-0 with 10 mins to go at County... 

Oi! I can hope! 😁

10 minutes ago, Buckets said:

I don't think Hatate had a stinker he's just not a great footballer. He was nothing different from usual today. 

He’s had a few games where he has been outstanding however he now looks very fatigued you need to bear in mind he just finished a full season in Japan with next to no break. He’s being overplayed if anything

Edited by Jinky67