Sheepshaggers v Spoonburners - Sat 19th

34 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

After defending Joe Lewis all week, I feel a tad embarrassed after his performance today. However, not as embarrassed as Hibs should be feeling after being unable to score a single goal against him in over 95 minutes.

Aye.

New no1 required in the summer.

Not Jak Alnwick though please.

Zander Clark would be my pick (on the assumption Siegrist is going to England). 

Enjoyed that today. Hibs have often been the tonic we need when going through a poor run.

Scott who? The midfield trio of Ferguson, Barron and McCrorie were excellent - with the latter the most subdued of the three in this one.

Goodwin has already seemingly transformed Gallagher into the player we thought we were getting.

Still in 10th - Europe will be the easy bit provided we make a late squeeze into the top half. Given all the scandalous refereeing decisions that have cost us points, we should be comfortably 4th (despite the Glass era), but unfortunately are not.

Dutch Vinny is a player.

IMG_1825.jpg

2 hours ago, bennett said:

If only we had VAR.

Rangers know best....

If only we had VAR. John Beaton would be shown up for what he is.  A diehard for a club not much older than the uefa conference league.

Now f**k off back under your rock you horrible ***  c**t.

8 minutes ago, Afc69 said:

Hibs are mince. I didn’t realise just how bad they are but they are total total mince.

Aye, Maloney was absolutely scrambling for relevance today 

They’ll shit the bed against Hearts at Hampden as they always do and then Hearts will shit the bed at hampden against “rangers” or Celtic as they always do

Ho hum 

I’m surprised so many folk didn’t know how shite we are. We remain in the top six because other teams have been just as bad.

Maloney won’t last long. He’s miles out of his depth and hasn’t improved us at all. One win in ten games is horrible. 

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

I’m surprised so many folk didn’t know how shite we are. We remain in the top six because other teams have been just as bad.

Maloney won’t last long. He’s miles out of his depth and hasn’t improved us at all. One win in ten games is horrible. 

Think if we finish in the bottom six and lose the semi. He will lose a lot of support. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

There was no way any Hibs player was scoring today. It’s embarrassing for us that we’ve been languishing behind teams like this all season. Now we have a proper manager who’s had a bit of time to work with the players then we’ll hopefully see more results like today. Running out of games before the split but if we get 6 or maybe even 4 points against Dundee and Ross County then we should make it given how no one from 4th downwards seems capable of picking up wins.