Rangers vs Celtic 3rd of April

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

If that’s the old firm I want nothing to do with it.

The shit getting thrown at our players came from all 4 stands, not to mention the stuff thrown onto our support. A significant percentage of their fanbase has been brainwashed into believing they are a superior race, the WATP mentality. When success doesn't come their only outball is violence and aggression. 

15 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

They like us have to give Gio some time. Aye they have kind of shit the bed domestically however they have admittedly been really good in Europe but he is carrying passengers and he needs to get shot.

His biggest issue now is the constraints inevitably placed on his ability to spend, they will have to sell the likes of Kent, Morelos, Aribo and Goldson is essentially gone. They need to rebuild but do they have the backing to spend the sort of cash it will take?

They were potentially skanked for 40 million today and probably banking on it whereas Celtic probably weren’t when brining in Ange as it was always potentially a big ask to win it this season but here we are just 4 wins away

There is no danger that Rangers would have won all 6 of their Champions League group stage games. Absolutely 0% chance.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Shirt pull - yes

Handball - no

trip on maeda - yes, (l know, you didn’t mention that one). 

Morelos got booked and penalty given against us against Aberdeen for a similar handball.

I also never never mentioned Aribo getting pulled down in the box.

Maeda ran on for a few steps after he lost the ball and down he went.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

There is no danger that Rangers would have won all 6 of their Champions League group stage games. Absolutely 0% chance.

Prior to the Dortmund game i would have said there was no danger of Rangers going there and skelping them 4-2…..absolutely 0% chance

So aye never say never

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Been waiting for this one 😂😂😂

If nothing else you are predictable 

That 1972 guy will be along shortly to tell us Rangers should have had 27 penalties and Celtic should have had 9 men sent off.

To be fair, the pull on Goldson was a pen I think. Far more so than the joke Morelos one v Dundee.

18 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Prior to the Dortmund game i would have said there was no danger of Rangers going there and skelping them 4-2…..absolutely 0% chance

So aye never say never

They were never getting £40m from the Champs League. Shite made up from lazy Scottish journalists. Closer to £15m is about right.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Morelos got booked and penalty given against us against Aberdeen for a similar handball.

I also never never mentioned Aribo getting pulled down in the box.

Four penalty appeals today. 

First one, Rogic shot blocked by Aribo on the upper arm, arm by his side, no penalty 

Second one, McGregor takes Maeda's standing leg as he nicks the ball past him, penalty 

Third one, ball strikes CCV Upper arm, arms by his side, no penalty 

Fourth one, CCV pulls the shirt of The Rangers player (Balagoun?), probably a penalty. 

So one penalty kick each side could probably have had but neither a stone waller

Just listening to the radio, and they say Celtic had 39% possession.  I think this was Ange tactics.

Rangers are not really that great with the ball, they are a counter attack team, which to be fair, they are pretty good at that. 

Rangers got beat, with a team playing their own style.

Edit - Superscoreboard, has a few tears.

Edited by SlipperyP

7 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

The shit getting thrown at our players came from all 4 stands, not to mention the stuff thrown onto our support. A significant percentage of their fanbase has been brainwashed into believing they are a superior race, the WATP mentality. When success doesn't come their only outball is violence and aggression. 

Drop the halo.

Your lot are just as bad or have you conveniently forgotten about Barry McKay being pelted with bottles and coins at Parkhead when we played you?

Youre both as fucking scumy as each other 

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Are you seriously saying it wasn’t a penalty? Your mind surely can’t be that warped.

I get why Collum missed it though given that he had 2 defenders blocking his view and wasn’t sure myself until I saw the replay.

7 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Drop the halo.

Your lot are just as bad or have you conveniently forgotten about Barry McKay being pelted with bottles and coins at Parkhead when we played you?

I take it you have never been to Tynecastle? In my experience I have found Tynecastle more poisonous than even Ibrox tbh.

16 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Drop the halo.

From a Hearts fan this is hilarious.