Darvel FC Thread

17 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Resigned his position because he understood there was a conflict of interest.

It's not a big surprise that he'd put that spin on it. Even less of a surprise that you lot would fall for it.

19 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

It's not a big surprise that he'd put that spin on it. Even less of a surprise that you lot would fall for it.

There's no need for spin. Clydebank as a club were leaving and trying to set-up an independent WoSFL. 

2 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

There's no need for spin. Clydebank as a club were leaving and trying to set-up an independent league that they had a chance of winning

Fixed it for you.

The Juniors wouldn't let the chancers go on their own and spoilt their dreams of climbing up the leagues.

And that's the reason they hate the Juniors so much.

On 02/06/2024 at 15:14, FHill said:

Players mascots? 
in the meantime, NOTHING was heard from Sjfa on the mascots despite several requests. Eventually Lilian took the lead, phoned Sjfa, were told 11 Only were allowed, had to be chaperoned from 3pm-4pm by Lilian, and had to wear club shirts. SJFA rules, not ours.
On THU night a player heard about the mascot kits (that I had negotiated as part of the VSN deal), being issued and made such a  drama out of it with the toys out the pram, that I said if they wanted to call the Sjfa and ask for extra space for their family. The players said they would NOT be taking out the club mascots and will just take their own children out, meaning that the mascots chosen by Lilian were to be replaced. THAT is the unfair bit asking for others to be removed. Imagine how their parents would feel. The players were asked, no-one said anything, so it was arranged by the club, and that is not the fault of the club, it is the fault of the players, but to be told that mascots would not be led out unless the players kids were there too, that was why I told them to contact sjfa and deal with them direct. 

Sorry, but I've been shown this and feel I need to respond. 

It was not our concern where these kids came from or who chose them. That would be a decision for the clubs to make.

It was also not our concern about what kit they would be wearing. Another decision for the clubs.

I have to point out though, that I was indeed in conversation with Lillian and it was a pleasure working with her as it always is when I've met her at Darvel. Always helpful and understanding.

image.thumb.png.34ecfb8fc2e3e6d6af0ff414f1ad49ca.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Casper Wilson said:

Fixed it for you.

The Juniors wouldn't let the chancers go on their own and spoilt their dreams of climbing up the leagues.

Pretty sure Clydebank's contempt for the SJFA predated the setting up of the WoSFL.

This contempt is also shared and probably exceeded by the EOSFL teams they threatened and intimidated when they moved on something some West clubs eventually decided to replicate to move to something better.

If the Juniors moved to the WoSFL at to instigation of the SJFA to spite the Bankies I suggest go getting some help as they are in a cult.

Hey Casper you standing for something? You seem to be doing the Tory/Farage create a villain. 

The Stop the Bankies candidate.

Edited by clansman

2 hours ago, clansman said:

Pretty sure Clydebank's contempt for the SJFA predated the setting up of the WoSFL.

This contempt is also shared and probably exceeded by the EOSFL teams they threatened and intimidated when they moved on something some West clubs eventually decided to replicate to move to something better.

If the Juniors moved to the WoSFL at to instigation of the SJFA to spite the Bankies I suggest go getting some help as they are in a cult.

Hey Casper you standing for something? You seem to be doing the Tory/Farage create a villain. 

The Stop the Bankies candidate.

The cult of Juniorism 😂

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Shanner said:

You Clydebank chaps need to move on with your lives. This obsession with living in the past is deeply unhealthy. 

We're not the ones trying to bring back the past. Auchinleck is the one wanting to put someone paid by the SJFA in charge

Edited by clansman

21 minutes ago, Shanner said:

You Clydebank chaps need to move on with your lives. This obsession with living in the past is deeply unhealthy. 

4 hours ago, Casper Wilson said:

Fixed it for you.

football back soon use all have pop at us again gets boring 😴

20 minutes ago, clansman said:

We're not the ones trying to bring back the past. Auchinleck is the one wanting to put someone paid by the SJFA in charge

Why do you hate democracy so much? 😟

22 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Ffs, only got yourselves to blame for replying to all his shite. Now can you get your village idiot off the internet, think he's done now 😂

Better to read your shite?

What a p***k