Honest Men vs. Harry Wraggs

20 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

I would be tempted to go with Reading at RB and Maxwell at LB, or vice versa. Fjortoft continues to prove himself a liability most of the time he is given a chance. Agree with the rest - I do think we will line up the same as we did at QOS, which I’m relatively fine with tbh.

His hold up play from the bench on Saturday was class in the dying minutes to be fair to the big wrestler. 

11 hours ago, rb123! said:

Moff to come for an end of career swansong for the last 5 minutes and to score the winner to keeps us up in the 90th minute

I'd love this, the Moff deserves a testimonial. A great servant to the club and a true legend. 

How much is the Ayr live stream normally? Fancy a proper sesh watching the stream under no pressure for the first time all season. I’m sure it was £18 or something earlier in the season,  if that’s the case for Friday then there’s no chance I’m buying it!

8 minutes ago, costa said:

How much is the Ayr live stream normally? Fancy a proper sesh watching the stream under no pressure for the first time all season. I’m sure it was £18 or something earlier in the season,  if that’s the case for Friday then there’s no chance I’m buying it!

Still £18 

Our bus tends to head to the bowling club beside the ground but would rather an actual boozer. Is there any decent pubs near the ground that sell food or would I need to head into the town centre?

9 hours ago, Reid said:

Our bus tends to head to the bowling club beside the ground but would rather an actual boozer. Is there any decent pubs near the ground that sell food or would I need to head into the town centre?

We now have the hub (Camerons Bar) right at the turnstiles which is pretty decent, no much food though, sometimes they put on pies for sale.  Other than that, aye the town for food.  For cheaper food and a few of you, Smiths is probably a shout, or if its a nice night Tam Oshanter with their beer garden.

ETA - there is a capacity at Camerons so if you're not in early slim chance of being inside, good beer garden though.

Edited by callum-ayr

Just now, Jagsman411971 said:

Wheres the best place for parking around the ground?

All depends when you arrive , lots of parking in surrounding streets or park in Craigie Park , drive past Tesco and racecourse , at end of racecourse turn left at traffic lights , parking about 50 yards on the right , walk back to stadium takes a couple of minutes 

Wheres the best place for parking around the ground?

Craigie Park definitely I’d say. Couple minutes walk from the ground and there will be plenty of space to park. Can be tricky getting out and back onto Craigie Road but that’ll all depend on what the crowd situation is like.

4 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

All depends when you arrive , lots of parking in surrounding streets or park in Craigie Park , drive past Tesco and racecourse , at end of racecourse turn left at traffic lights , parking about 50 yards on the right , walk back to stadium takes a couple of minutes 

4 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Craigie Park definitely I’d say. Couple minutes walk from the ground and there will be plenty of space to park. Can be tricky getting out and back onto Craigie Road but that’ll all depend on what the crowd situation is like.

Cheers guys

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Looks like a big  home support building up for Friday , Thistle sales not so good at moment 

If we hadn’t won v Dunfermline, I think we’d have taken quite a strong away support to this but expect many fans are seeing it as ‘meaningless’ for us, added into the fact it’s a Friday night. 

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Looks like a big  home support building up for Friday , Thistle sales not so good at moment 

Thistle fans will be keeping cash for Inverness away in the play offs i'd imagine. 

Ironic how last time McCall was in the play offs is was Inverness at the quarters stage and it's the same again