Dog Kills Man

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Daren and his two bully XLs, Elvis (left) and Priscilla.

68 kilos those dogs weigh. Each. That's more than me.

Those sort of quotes do my head in. I think in situations like that what is more important is other people's perception of their own safety. If your little darling big silly boy is stood, staring me down, growling with his back arched; I don't give a f**k if he's a big softie, there's a 60kg unit acting like he's about to go for me.

I remember a few years ago I was out walking in the countryside, and two dogs came up the other way, not huge things but menacing enough, and went mental at me. Their owner, on the phone to someone whilst all this was happening, brushed it off with a quick 'They're fine, don't worry'. It was about another 15 seconds before they calmed down as their owner walked away. f**k off if you think that's an excuse to have two dogs literally at your feet barking their heads off at you.

I once saw two dogs off their leads and they ran round a corner into each other before their owners could see each other, they started scrapping, they weren't fighting dogs so it was relativley calm and then when the owners came round the corner the female owner who had the smaller dog started screaming and kicked the slightly bigger dog to try and stop the fight and the other male owner without missing a beat stepped up and kicked her dog mid combat to level the score. 

It makes me glad my dog is a labrador shitebag. 

Edited by RuMoore

I was staying in an air b’n’b in Galashiels last Saturday night and the folk next door had a massive “Justice for Marshall and Millions” plastered on their door and all over their car.  Thought it may have been some human rights case or whatnot. Turns out it’s the fucking dogs shot by the fuzz in London a while back.   

25 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I was staying in an air b’n’b in Galashiels last Saturday night and the folk next door had a massive “Justice for Marshall and Millions” plastered on their door and all over their car.  Thought it may have been some human rights case or whatnot. Turns out it’s the fucking dogs shot by the fuzz in London a while back.   

Wtf possessed you to do that? 

23 hours ago, AndyM said:

Perfect pets or dangerous dogs? The sudden, surprising rise of American bully XLs | Dogs | The Guardian

I'd no more have one of these things than I would leave a loaded revolver on my coffee table when the kids are playing

This Daren character takes his 2 Bully XLs to a caravan park "every Summer", where they have "become well known" to the families who holiday there.

The dogs are 2 1/2 years old, so the most they could have gone to the caravan park is twice - how well known could they get in two visits?

33 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

This Daren character takes his 2 Bully XLs to a caravan park "every Summer", where they have "become well known" to the families who holiday there.

The dogs are 2 1/2 years old, so the most they could have gone to the caravan park is twice - how well known could they get in two visits?

He thinks that because he's probably a fucking bore who forcibly talks the ears off everyone he encounters, who mist likely at the time are attempting to give him and his arsehole dugs a wife berth. These folk always think everyone knows and likes them

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He thinks that because he's probably a fucking bore who forcibly talks the ears off everyone he encounters, who mist likely at the time are attempting to give him and his arsehole dugs a wife berth. These folk always think everyone knows and likes them

Fuxake. Darren and his Devildugs get to fvck the guy's wife before she is mauled to death ?

22 hours ago, RuMoore said:

I once saw two dogs off their leads and they ran round a corner into each other before their owners could see each other, they started scrapping, they weren't fighting dogs so it was relativley calm and then when the owners came round the corner the female owner who had the smaller dog started screaming and kicked the slightly bigger dog to try and stop the fight and the other male owner without missing a beat stepped up and kicked her dog mid combat to level the score. 

It makes me glad my dog is a labrador shitebag. 

I walk my dog on a muzzle because she's an arsehole who doesn't get on with other dogs no matter how much training (started after she was attacked by another dog). I'd have absolutely no problem with volleying someone's off lead dog if it had a go at her considering she can't defend herself with the muzzle.