Dog Kills Man

13 hours ago, TxRover said:

Silly b***h of an owner still doesn't come after the dog, just calls it back, and yells at me for yelling at the dog to "getout". Finally the dog reteats halfway to its owner, stops and barks some more before leaving with the owner...who has a yappy little dog ON a leash?! 

Was she breastfeeding it? 😝 

Folk in Aberdeen absolutely love not cleaning up after their dogs. Love it.

I live in an area so populated by these hypertrophied hellhounds that it necessitates coming up with a collective noun for them.

Anyway. I came out of my front door to see such a mound of shite that it appeared someone had taken their Clydesdale horse out for a walk. One of those wee poo bags just wouldn't cut it. You'd just be taking a sample.

Mingin.

13 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I think the owners are needing put down as well.

theyre the real problem;getting dogs they cant and/or have no interest in controlling or taking responsibility for.theyre the ones that should be neutered or put down

Bit of a shock today coming back with the shopping. The young couple across from us out with a massive, and I mean massive, dog. Absolutely an XL Bully. Not ashamed to say I bricked it when I saw it, not helped by the fact it started snarling when it saw me. The young lassie could barely control it and I hid behind the bin store until the filthy beast disappeared. Thank f'ck we're moving soon. Disgusting animals. 

1 minute ago, RiG said:

Bit of a shock today coming back with the shopping. The young couple across from us out with a massive, and I mean massive, dog. Absolutely an XL Bully. Not ashamed to say I bricked it when I saw it, not helped by the fact it started snarling when it saw me. The young lassie could barely control it and I hid behind the bin store until the filthy beast disappeared. Thank f'ck we're moving soon. Disgusting animals. 

And their b*****d devil dogs.

On 18/02/2024 at 11:10, RiG said:

East Kilbride man?

IMG_6635.png

It's been reported that the dog was rehomed from England to Scotland following the ban.

This is apparently the dog that was involved in this attack, since shot dead by police.

7F2FE6F8-B369-499F-9C74-8F20964292FC.thumb.png.1873b16007a195b5122936ff27b2bd86.png

Edited by ICTChris

55 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Seem like a nice couple

82232FDF-726A-4DBE-B8C3-AF768931FA7C.thumb.png.39d1ec30fb8b1ad804e3caadabb6cdf3.png

The justice system needs to be so much tougher on these type of people. The sight of utter vermin, whose actions have caused harm to others, smirking as they walk away from court with no more than a modest fine boils my fucking piss.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

It's been reported that the dog was rehomed from England to Scotland following the ban.

This is apparently the dog that was involved in this attack, since shot dead by police.

7F2FE6F8-B369-499F-9C74-8F20964292FC.thumb.png.1873b16007a195b5122936ff27b2bd86.png

Looks eerily similar to the one that made me fill my pants on Sunday :(

2 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

The justice system needs to be so much tougher on these type of people. The sight of utter vermin, whose actions have caused harm to others, smirking as they walk away from court with no more than a modest fine boils my fucking piss.

Dunno about "utter vermin", but I agree that they should receive a custodial sentence and the payment of hefty compensation to any injured parties.  If they have no loot, make them sell off all their goods and/or sanction benefits.  I only say that because kicking them repeatedly in the reproductive organs until unconscious every day for a fortnight would probably be ruled out by the courts. Might be with a try though.  

2 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Dunno about "utter vermin", but I agree that they should receive a custodial sentence and the payment of hefty compensation to any injured parties.  If they have no loot, make them sell off all their goods and/or sanction benefits.  I only say that because kicking them repeatedly in the reproductive organs until unconscious every day for a fortnight would probably be ruled out by the courts. Might be with a try though.  

We obviously agree on the most part, and there will be instances where a genuinely sorry and remorseful owner will be involved. However, on reading this article and the fact that they both have previous for being in charge of out of control dogs (including a toddler being mauled), and the gut possessing an 'extensive criminal record', I'd say vermin is a relatively tame tag to give them when they're walking away from court with no fucks given. That's just my personal opinion though.

I'd definitely vote in favour of the reproductive organs kicking punishment being brought into effect. 

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Looks eerily similar to the one that made me fill my pants on Sunday :(

This is allegedly the advert for the Bully XL that's been shot.  The breeder, Sammy Wilkinson, rehomed numerous XL Bully's.

Seems like this dog ended up with an 18 year old female who lost control of it.