EPL 2022/23

45 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I feel sick. There are young children in tears in the Clock End here. Screw you, Arteta. 

It’s great ain’t it.

Those greeting kids will hopefully be dropping their bits of cardboard asking for Ramsdales shirt. 😂 

I must admit I hate seeing all those tourist type fans filming everything. 

I would actually prefer to see Arsenal winning the league over Citeh but this arse collapse in North London is fcuking hilarious. 

I reckon the Arse will be too strong second half and you can hand the cardboard shirt requests back to their original owners.

4 minutes ago, captainkev said:

There are few more satisfying sounds in football than a rattled home crowd spitting the dummy about blatant time-wasting.

i think there should be a re-emphasis on keepers holding the ball too long. I watch Liam Kelly every week and it shite to see him waste time for no fucking reason.

The southampton keeper was holding the ball for over 20 seconds. The current rules are clearly unenforcable so it is basically open season on slowing the game down.

OOF Arsenal.

I would actually quite like to see arsenal win the league given they've played some great football this year and what city are as a club.

That being said, from where they were a few weeks ago, this would be an incredibly funny case of shitting the bed.

Hope some of their fans did buy tickets for the last home game for thousands of pounds! 😬