EPL 2022/23

Kehrer to West Ham for £10m is one of the best bits of business you're likely to see this summer. Great signing.

Rabiot is an absolute waster. No problem with people chasing money but he's being offered a level above where his talent should have him. Fucking mummy's boy.

See Liverpool fans are being normal again, threatening to kill a boys family because he had the audacity to be headbutted.

On 16/08/2022 at 13:29, Mr. Alli said:

I don't think that's fair. There's talk this rumoured Chelsea bid hasn't even happened and it is in fact from Gordon's camp. Their other signings have been excellent.

They're looking to spend £17m over the required transfer fee to get de Jong.

On 16/08/2022 at 13:29, Mr. Alli said:

I don't think that's fair. There's talk this rumoured Chelsea bid hasn't even happened and it is in fact from Gordon's camp. 

If that was the case then Chelsea could easily spike that rumour by just stating 'lol wut - he's utter dugshite m8' to their army of journalist contacts. No smoke without fire then. 

I can surprisingly name about half of them - 

Back now I can see Lee Sharpe (United), Vinnie Jones (Chelsea), Mark Wright (Liverpool), John Wark (Ipswich), Tim Flowers (Southampton), Tim Sherwood (Blackburn)

Middle row I can see Hans Segers (Wimbledon) and Gordon Durie (Spurs)

Front row I can see John Salako (Palace),  Andy Sinton (QPR), Alan Kernaghan (Middlesbrough), Gordon Strachan (Leeds), Peter Beardsley (Everton).

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I can surprisingly name about half of them - 

Back now I can see Lee Sharpe (United), Vinnie Jones (Chelsea), Mark Wright (Liverpool), John Wark (Ipswich), Tim Flowers (Southampton), Tim Sherwood (Blackburn)

Middle row I can see Hans Segers (Wimbledon) and Gordon Durie (Spurs)

Front row I can see John Salako (Palace),  Andy Sinton (QPR), Alan Kernaghan (Middlesbrough), Gordon Strachan (Leeds), Peter Beardsley (Everton).

David Hirst (Sheff Wed) and Tony Daley (Villa) complete the back row. I think the Arsenal player is Limpar.

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
38 minutes ago, Stringer Bell said:
30 years ago.
20220818_075021.thumb.jpg.a0bc9934a9a8a4363a927bbd8e3a3ff8.jpg
#Barclays 

We've come so far since football was invented 30 years ago.

7 clubs without a shirt sponsor. Only 3 with an alcohol brand and not a single gambling firm in sight. The WokePL.

52 minutes ago, Stringer Bell said:

7 clubs without a shirt sponsor. Only 3 with an alcohol brand and not a single gambling firm in sight. The WokePL.

That was possibly taken before some deals were announced, Leeds definitely had Admiral on their shirts in the CL playoff against Rangers, and in the Charity Shield

QVNIMTE2NjA3NzI0.jpg?width=640&quality=6

This article also has the list of players in the photo

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/199293-premier-league-first-season-sky-sports-man-utd-champions

It's class how the various media outlets are now going in on Man United. Sky's discussion this morning ing was how they are back in for Antony but that their desperation means they are going to get badly ripped off, and likewise talk of Pulisic from London Blue franchise being drafted. They will pay way over the odds for him too.

It's class how the various media outlets are now going in on Man United. Sky's discussion this morning ing was how they are back in for Antony but that their desperation means they are going to get badly ripped off, and likewise talk of Pulisic from London Blue franchise being drafted. They will pay way over the odds for him too.
I've said a few times that closing the transfer window during the season is shite, but seeing United scrambling around has made it a bit more palatable.