EPL 2022/23

58 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Another EPL ‘Big 6’ side fails to routinely deal with an EPL ‘diddy’ team. Which is exactly why I watch the EPL. Their diddy teams are pretty good. Should be, with the money splashed about, but as a viewer, great stuff again in the EPL. 

Aye because the evening game featuring 'Bournemouth' last night was a real nail-biter. Only in the Barclays. 

People are getting ahead of themselves about Arsenal.  I think they are better than last year and have a very good chance of making the Champions League, but over 38 games I can't see them being better than Man City and Liverpool.  My prediction for them is 4th

Just now, virginton said:

Aye because the evening game featuring 'Bournemouth' last night was a real nail-biter. Only in the Barclays. 

So, in every professional league, in every country, not every game is a thriller. Well, thank fcuk you were here to enlighten us on that nugget.

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

So, in every professional league, in every country, not every game is a thriller. Well, thank fcuk you were here to enlighten us on that nugget.

You said that the difference between the EPL and other leagues is that its diddy teams are pretty good. Bournemouth are an EPL diddy team and are total dogshit. 

Don't blame me when the facts don't stack up to your breathless hype.

It's the narrative that only the EPL throws up these sort of shock results that is ridiculous. Late drama is another favourite. 

I wonder if, after Werder Bremen came back from the dead to beat Dortmund yesterday,  German TV were giving it "only in the Bundesliga" chat. 

17 minutes ago, virginton said:

You said that the difference between the EPL and other leagues is that its diddy teams are pretty good. Bournemouth are an EPL diddy team and are total dogshit. 

Don't blame me when the facts don't stack up to your breathless hype.

You don’t half talk some shite. Here’s my previous post below. I said I enjoy the EPL because I think their ‘diddy’ teams are good teams. I never said anything about that being a difference from other leagues, nor did I compare other leagues to the EPL at all. I simply said why I enjoy the EPL. Now, shut up with your wittering pish that just makes stuff up to suit whatever your agenda is. Thanks in advance.

“Another EPL ‘Big 6’ side fails to routinely deal with an EPL ‘diddy’ team. Which is exactly why I watch the EPL. Their diddy teams are pretty good. Should be, with the money splashed about, but as a viewer, great stuff again in the EPL. Will be interesting to see if Liverpool can deal with diddy fodder tomorrow”.

Edited by pozbaird

VAR working as it should there. 

Presumably the linesman thought he saw a touch off the other attacker before it reached Almiron becuase he was clearly onside from the initial cross. 

Edited by The Master

Just now, Ro Sham Bo said:

Yeah. Looked like handball in real time. The commentary is determined it was offside they were checking. 

That's what the graphic said as well, which presumably is controlled from Stockley Park, or at least based on advice from there