EPL 2022/23

14 minutes ago, The Master said:

VAR working as it should there. 

Presumably the linesman thought he saw a touch off the other attacker before it reached Almiron becuase he was clearly onside from the initial cross. 

If VAR was working as it should, it would be stashed in a lead container and fired into the middle of the ocean.

38 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

You don’t half talk some shite. Here’s my previous post below. I said I enjoy the EPL because I think their ‘diddy’ teams are good teams. I never said anything about that being a difference from other leagues, nor did I compare other leagues to the EPL at all. I simply said why I enjoy the EPL. Now, shut up with your wittering pish that just makes stuff up to suit whatever your agenda is. Thanks in advance.

“Another EPL ‘Big 6’ side fails to routinely deal with an EPL ‘diddy’ team. Which is exactly why I watch the EPL. Their diddy teams are pretty good. Should be, with the money splashed about, but as a viewer, great stuff again in the EPL. Will be interesting to see if Liverpool can deal with diddy fodder tomorrow”.

Oooft, what an absolute state to get yourself into. You've gone full Mintermind: never go full Mintermind. 

23 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Saint-Maximin is excellent

Gives away Rolex's to fans. Gid cunt.

Edit : just seen a tweet where he done a meet and greet with kids the other day. Took them all to a toy shop and bought each and every one of them a toy. What a guy.

Edited by Mr. Alli