Champions League Final Liverpool v Real Madrid

Lex

3 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

"Spare a thought for Liverpool"

Spare a thought for the Paris police who will have to put up with their scumbag fanbase trashing the City of Light. 

Hopefully they've been resupplied with tear gas and those Alsatians that did for Rangers fans at Manchester.

This Real Madrid side haven't been a swashbuckling, ridiculously good, obviously-the best side in Europe in any of their CL wins during the last decade, but they still just somehow.....dae it. Ridiculous. They should've been pumped out in the last 16. Carlo is some man.

Edited by Fratelli

That was a great game tbf. The defensive display by Madrid was thrilling and after they weathered that storm of the first 40 mins it was an even game. Some of the counter attacking play by Real was sumptuous. That's the best goalkeeping display I've ever seen I think. Modric is just an unreal footballer.

Here, what a career Ancelotti has had. Part of a fabled Milan team and then one of the greatest managers ever.

I've not kept up with the thread so I dunno how everyone else react to the "offside" goal but I had a proper heads gone moment.

Even still once I fully understood the stupid "save/block" rule (which is a lot of shite btw) I still had a bit of a heads gone.

Peter Whatever the f**k his name is BT roll out is fucking clueless though. Never knows what the f**k he is talking about.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Beautiful.

EDB10167-0E66-4ECE-8009-61872FBF9BBB.jpeg

Last time I saw that, he had just lost 1-0 on his own midden to a team marshalled by Jonathan Page. 

He got punted up front that night too - to similar effect on the outcome.

fd09c741-bedb-4e25-9225-a1288465c2bc.jpg.112a4038efad1a9bb85f42bc19f4cc61.jpg