There was a coo

I like Calum. Sure it didn't work out how we all hoped it would this season but I'd rather have seen him get another go at it next season.

Alas, I good move for him and wish him nothing but the best. But if he tries to pinch Zac I'll find his house and 💩 on his doorstep.

6 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

I like Calum. Sure it didn't work out how we all hoped it would this season but I'd rather have seen him get another go at it next season.

Alas, I good move for him and wish him nothing but the best. But if he tries to pinch Zac I'll find his house and 💩 on his doorstep.

Supposedly joining Berwick (Zac that is).

14 minutes ago, bobbydazzler said:

can’t be surpised given his history, first sniff at a job higher up the food chain and he’s off

Maybe. However I feel budget constraints at Cowdenbeath might be a factor. Sorry to see him go. 

Wish the Gaffer all the best , Yes the timing is not ideal but we have a strong squad signed up for next season for whoever comes in to work with and put his stamp on things. Calum will do well in his career he is very driven and a very good coach. Please keep the faith we have good people working hard behind the scenes to constantly improve the club 

50 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

I thought Zac was one of the ones who had extended into next season, but clearly not. Can anyone remember who has? Has Robbie agreed for next season?

Mac1, Matty McDonald, McLaughlin, Healey, Berry, Rodden all signed for next season. Sure Robbie and Jordan are too.

1 hour ago, Cowden_T.I.D said:

Wish the Gaffer all the best , Yes the timing is not ideal but we have a strong squad signed up for next season for whoever comes in to work with and put his stamp on things. Calum will do well in his career he is very driven and a very good coach. Please keep the faith we have good people working hard behind the scenes to constantly improve the club 

Echo that statement from my fellow kitman. 

Rest easy, the kit room is in safe hands. The players will be looked after by Dale & I.

Edited by CowdenPhil

59 minutes ago, PELE said:

Mac1, Matty McDonald, McLaughlin, Healey, Berry, Rodden all signed for next season. Sure Robbie and Jordan are too.

And don't forget the kit men have signed on for next season too.