There was a coo

7 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

We don’t include season ticket holders who don’t attend in the official attendance.  Doesn’t make any sense to do so as if someone isn’t present how could they be attending the match and be part of the attendance - just used by some clubs to put a bit of spin on their crowds 

Brechin always inflated their attendances. I've been at their ground when there were only about 100 folk their and they were quoting 500!

Never could understand why they did that.

15 hours ago, Aberdeen Cooden said:

Brechin always inflated their attendances. I've been at their ground when there were only about 100 folk their and they were quoting 500!

Never could understand why they did that.

Money laundering 

Evening all. I'd be doing you all a disservice by not sharing it, however I recently spoke to current East Stirlingshire manager, and numerous-time Cowdenbeath man, Pat Scullion. As expected, we discussed your club more than the others, and it was interesting to hear about Cowden from three different eras. Personally, I'd love to know what you guys were doing to him on the basis he kept coming back! Hopefully see the Blue Brazil back up where they belong soon. Here's the link if you're interested, may be even more beneficial now as it's basically an hours worth of free homework on a rival Lowland League manager! ⬇️

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4kNWhNNAfmwXfiaxLf8yHT?si=2ac19548a8e243a9

2 good goals, but the rest was embarrassing. Cannot defend, a lot of the players look like they don't want the ball. Can't do the basics.

46 minutes ago, ronaldincoo said:

Crap. Defence needs major work in the off season.

Agree. Defence has been an issue this season.

Disappointing to lose a great lead at following winning in the first half.

Still though I hope Crawford/Dair are here for the longer term next season.

The centre half’s looked at sea all game and got away with it first half but were ripped to pieces in the second half.

Healy should have equalised at 3-2 but elected to try and burst the net instead of passing it into it.

Bad day at the office and Stevie Crawford would not have believed that was the same players from last week.

Only bright spot was to see the Colts Asst Darren Dodds berate the Lino then run into the crowd to try and hide from the Ref who called him back down and red carded him. He is an absolute dick but very funny to see him get his comeuppance at last.

Colts are a good side. 5 was rock solid and 15 up front very lively. First half against the strong wind was as good  as anything we've done all season. Thought we would win by four or five. Instead their midfield got more in our faces whilst they punted long balls over the top for their strikers to chase and we just couldn't cope. Our centre backs were dreadful. Healy works hard and leads the line well but he is no,finisher making a hash of two easy chances. A disappointing capitulation.

ers to chase

2 hours ago, iateallthepies said:

Colts are a good side. 5 was rock solid and 15 up front very lively. First half against the strong wind was as good  as anything we've done all season. Thought we would win by four or five. Instead their midfield got more in our faces whilst they punted long balls over the top for their strikers to chase and we just couldn't cope. Our centre backs were dreadful. Healy works hard and leads the line well but he is no,finisher making a hash of two easy chances. A disappointing capitulation.

ers to chase

We haven't had a centre back since Hill left.