There was a coo

Dalbeattie were rotten, Sunday league defending in that first half. They look like they have given up already and accepted relegation. Disappointing to see but fair play to Cowden. Credit to the Fans who were entertaining to say the least 😅

11 minutes ago, Jamie92 said:

Dalbeattie were rotten, Sunday league defending in that first half. They look like they have given up already and accepted relegation. Disappointing to see but fair play to Cowden. Credit to the Fans who were entertaining to say the least 😅

From memory they signed a fair few players in January, but if anything their results are worse (i.e. defeats are heavier than earlier in the season).

Still got a small chance if they could win at Edinburgh Uni next week, but would seem doubtful.

Random useless fact, 6 different scorers today, along with 5 different scorers in the win at Edinburgh Uni.  That seems quite statistically unlikely to me but I do not have the skills to prove it. 🤔

Edit: I didn’t mean 11 different scorers across the 2 matches. 😬

Edited by Cowdenleith

11 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Random useless fact, 6 different scorers today, along with 5 different scorers in the win at Edinburgh Uni.  That seems quite statistically unlikely to me but I do not have the skills to prove it. 🤔

➰〽️(^_^)vd (^o^)=b(o^-^o) 11a - 20 (y-z)2.

Proved it for ya.

1 hour ago, SuperCowden said:

Hope everybody had a great day in Annan today

Don't know if anyone else was scunnered by the trains at annan being cancelled, thankfully I jumped on the last bus to Lockerbie a few minutes after finding out or I really would've been in trouble

Dalbeattie Star’s website have got a huge photo gallery from today, some of the Cowden support in a few of them.  They usually do very good match reports, it’s not up yet but the headline is ‘a new low’.  And they are meant to have Celtic B at home midweek 😬

https://www.pitchero.com/clubs/dalbeattiestarfc/photos/cowdenbeath-1423-1056392.html

32 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

So it was😀 that's what you get for not looking at things right😀

:lol: aye, Gary Jardine's auld man was also named in the squad. Mind you Big Joe could still do a job I'm sure.