There was a coo

I don’t particularly want the B teams in the league, but I can’t honestly get too worked up about it any more.

In my opinion it’s up to the medium/larger clubs in the SPFL and below to put a stop to the B team nonsense, they can block it spreading further into the League above the LL if they have the will, and make it clear it’s never going to happen. 

There’s enough folk losing their sh** on the other thread in the LL section, I’m keeping away from there.

48 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Great opportunity folk's for next season ie club bar/hospitality at home. Folk's enjoyed it against Rangers with great feedback just need together with volunteers to promote/engage/advertise in advance with all B team clubs next season and hopefully which I think is usual anyway for the A team to not be playing and on a Saturday 

It's not a great opportunity at all. I didn't enjoy it with the ref sending off Davo for nothing costing us the game IMO.

4 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

I've a horrible feeling we did vote yes. I'll be reconsidering my season tickets if so.  Meeting tomorrow should be fun. 

I won't even bother attending tomorrow.

43 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

It's not a great opportunity at all. I didn't enjoy it with the ref sending off Davo for nothing costing us the game IMO.

Sorry I was referring to those that would normally not attend Central Park enjoyed the hospitality on offer and warm welcome from Directors and volunteers behind the scenes.

There is opportunity to utilise hospitality avenues/higher attendances etc

For example if a supporters trust/group got of the ground the volunteers of that group club could consider getting in touch with respective opponent supporters clubs albeit doesn't solely just have to be B teams 

Edited by Cowden316

5 minutes ago, wulliemc said:

There aren’t enough Tuesday nights for that many teams…

Has the Aberdeen B (they were mentioned in the original new conference) application got to the HFL yet?

Wouldn't surprise me if they ended up LL? 

Absolute shambles. 

13 hours ago, parsforlife said:

24 hours confirm your on the right side, otherwise you can drown with the rest of the rats. 

Moral high ground is not your place. Not since your clubs zero pence in the pound payment (non payment) to all your creditors including local businesses. Button it. 

Edited by onecowden

3 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Has the Aberdeen B (they were mentioned in the original new conference) application got to the HFL yet?

Absolute shambles. 

Sheep shaggers thread for this pish😛

5 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Absolute shambles. 

Aberdeen did make a move to join the Lowland League in 2020, at the same time as Rangers and Celtic,  but were not given any encouragement then.