There was a coo

I'm so proud of those lads today. Down to 13 players. Adjustment pre game due to accident on m8.

Playing full time team who are 4 divisions above us.

They worked their balls off and ensured a heavy defeat would not happen. Those lads give 100% for that Jersey and after only 10 or 11 sessions that's frightening to see their development thus far.

Sinky has a  broken toe and daniel has hamstring injury thus the squad is down to 15 or 16 players including 2 gks. Budget is almost done. Loans are done.

Realism is required. This is almost an impossible situation but I have full trust and belief that these lads will give everything to the cause as they did today.

Stephen robinson even came into dressing room to say well done to the players he thought they were excellent and was hugely impressed. Bit of class from him and a confidence boost for those young lads.

Mone the cowde  and f**k the berwick mutant 

6 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

I'm so proud of those lads today. Down to 13 players. Adjustment pre game due to accident on m8.

They worked their balls off and ensured a heavy defeat would not happen. Those lads give 100% for that Jersey and after only 10 or 11 sessions that's frightening to see their development thus far.

Sinky has a  broken toe and daniel has hamstring injury thus the squad is down to 15 or 16 players including 2 gks. Budget is almost done. Loans are done.

Realism is required. This is almost an impossible situation but I have full trust and belief that these lads will give everything to the cause as they did today.

Stephen robinson even came into dressing room to say well done to the players he thought they were excellent and was hugely impressed. Bit of class from him and a confidence boost for those young lads.

We are starting to gel now a few weeks ago we were 11 players playing at East Fife, now 3 weeks on they are starting to bond as a team.

Yesterday was our best performance so far although disappointing goals to lose.

Shame about the 2 players with injuries.

Sinclair will do quite well in the LL but is going to miss a few games.

Chris put a good performance in and could be an asset and we will have Aiden back in as well.

Daniel too will be missed but Alfie done really well when he came on for him.

Ahhh that’s really disappointing news about the injuries to two key players, especially Daniel who has been a bit of a stand out in the two games I have watched. Hopefully neither out too long.

Onwards to Wednesday and another tough one to wrap up the League Cup.

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Ahhh that’s really disappointing news about the injuries to two key players, especially Daniel who has been a bit of a stand out in the two games I have watched. Hopefully neither out too long.

Onwards to Wednesday and another tough one to wrap up the League Cup.

If you didn’t order a programme from yesterday we had a few left if you need one.

34 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

If you didn’t order a programme from yesterday we had a few left if you need one.

Thanks for that, appreciated, yeah I ordered the programme, made a payment through the club135 donation route on the website on Friday night. 👍

10 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Get me out of your head Nelly lad. I thought you'd be way too proud of your fantastic, inspirational and really successful group performance so far to be sat thinking about me on a Saturday night. That said, I really hope you can round things off against Edinburgh and make it another four in a row!

Perhaps if you spent more time learning how to do a decent job, and less time on here desperately trying to put a positive spin on your club's failures and trying to claim a shred of credibility with your ITK nonsense, your club might not be in such a dire situation 🙂

image.thumb.png.f89c4f42337c6898603ca0ae5dd9e357.png

One to go, Maurice lad!

Edited by berwick-the-unbeatable

Tickets for Wednesday at the Meadowbank Megadome now available via fanbase, hope some Cowden fans can make it over.

We’ll be rushing over after my daughter’s goalie training finishes at 7, zoom over to park at Meadowbank retail park, reckon we’ll make it nae bother.

Tickets for Wednesday at the Meadowbank Megadome now available via fanbase, hope some Cowden fans can make it over.
We’ll be rushing over after my daughter’s goalie training finishes at 7, zoom over to park at Meadowbank retail park, reckon we’ll make it nae bother.

Does that shambles of a club have ppv?

17 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Does that shambles of a club have ppv?

I don’t think they have done that for a while, one thing that have got right is the highlights package of the game. Watched highlights from Saturday’s game, it’s admittedly very impressive.

On 17/07/2022 at 20:25, Cowdenleith said:

At £17 I certainly wouldn't be in any rush :lol:

On 17/07/2022 at 11:33, The_Pit_Owns said:

Good highlights. Looks a very positive performance against Premier League opposition. Great free kick from Sinclair and hopefully not out too long. Players do look hungry and a completely new squad is refreshing and what was required given the poor season we just had resulting in our drop out of the SPFL 

Manager looks to be laying the foundations to help our club return to where we want to be whilst adjusting to the current budget challenges at this level as we have to be realistic as there is no guarantees to success in bringing higher wage/experience players in anyway.

Close Community/fan engagement is key If you want to manage a community club like Cowdenbeath and credit to see this happening something I haven't witnessed since Gary Locke when I was more heavily involved in the volunteering aspect.

Positive signs for people to help steer and encourage our club back to the SPFL. 

Cowdenbeath is a great club with people and volunteers always working hard to maintain the history of the club and preserving it's existence. Like any club probably not always made the right decisions but that's life whether that be in football, management etc nobody's perfect and nobody has a crystal ball. 

Main thing is to learn from the negative experiences when thing's haven't went right and turn positive energies and determination to put things right whilst everyone working together as one at the club.

Encouraging signs for the campaign ahead. There will no doubt be challenges that lie ahead but the main thing just now is we have a football club at the heart of the town so let's make some more history helping Cowdenbeath FC be the first former SPFL in the Lowland League to return to the SPFL and then help establish the club in the SPFL.

Edited by Cowden316

43 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

At £17 I certainly wouldn't be in any rush :lol:

For the both us? That’s not too bad. Even worse, the missus is coming too,  so £29.😄

But hey, it’s the Cowden so it’s worth it, and at least they get half the gate.

39 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Good highlights. Looks a very positive performance against Premier League opposition. Great free kick from Sinclair and hopefully not out too long. Players do look hungry and a completely new squad is refreshing and what was required given the poor season we just had resulting in our drop out of the SPFL 

Manager looks to be laying the foundations to help our club return to where we want to be whilst adjusting to the current budget challenges at this level as we have to be realistic as there is no guarantees to success in bringing higher wage/experience players in anyway.

Close Community/fan engagement is key If you want to manage a community club like Cowdenbeath and credit to see this happening something I haven't witnessed since Gary Locke when I was more heavily involved in the volunteering aspect.

Positive signs for people to help steer and encourage our club back to the SPFL. 

Cowdenbeath is a great club with people and volunteers always working hard to maintain the history of the club and preserving it's existence. Like any club probably not always made the right decisions but that's life whether that be in football, management etc nobody's perfect and nobody has a crystal ball. 

Main thing is to learn from the negative experiences when thing's haven't went right and turn positive energies and determination to put things right whilst everyone working together as one at the club.

Encouraging signs for the campaign ahead. There will no doubt be challenges that lie ahead but the main thing just now is we have a football club at the heart of the town so let's make some more history helping Cowdenbeath FC be the first former SPFL in the Lowland League to return to the SPFL and then help establish the club in the SPFL.

Watched the highlights last night and the boys created some good chances, could easily have nicked a couple of goals.

There were little chances created against Airdrie and Arbroath, so to see the highlights it was very encouraging.

I can only echo the rest of your post, the club have a fine group of dedicated volunteers that have the good of the club at heart, and it’s obvious that it wouldn’t exist now without their commitment and love for Cowdenbeath.

Edited by Cowdenleith

4 minutes ago, big al said:

Yes I am, I love basketball as well.

Tell me more !

They were a bunch of basketball players who were paid to arse about in exhibition matches to generate interest in their tv series. Broomhill are the same but with a football.

12 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

They were a bunch of basketball players who were paid to arse about in exhibition matches to generate interest in their tv series. Broomhill are the same but with a football.

Haha yeah I knew the globetrotters, meant tell me more about broomhill! Haha

who are their superstars ?