The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Anonymous Spider said:

quite up for Wilson getting announced asap... hope his agent isn't still shopping him around. 

Had a look at his stats and those of Colorado. He made 33 league and cup appearances in the last MLS season. Colorado finished last in the Western Conference by quite some distance. He doesn’t appear to have played since October 16, so may take a while to be match fit.

7 minutes ago, Anonymous Spider said:

suspended. daft red last week. 

If he stays fit he will be a great player for you. Big if though...

Glad he's not playing Saturday!

Should be a tight game.

Edited by DonnieMurdo

Wilson is an excellent piece of business (on paper at least). If he’s anywhere near the player he was at rangers/Hearts, he’s easily up there as one of best in the division. A huge upgrade on what we currently have. If I’m greedy, I’d probably want another centre back on top of that to allow Thomson in midfield again, especially when Fox is injured and Tizzard is…..Tizzard 

6 minutes ago, mcjameos said:

Callan McKenna off to Bournemouth after turning down Man Utd (according to Daily Record).  Excellent for him.  Need to get Ferry tied down now.

Initial fee of 350k (with loads of add-ons) being reported, I'd absolutely be using some of that to tie Ferrie down for at least another couple of years.

2 hours ago, qpfc said:

Wilson is an excellent piece of business (on paper at least). If he’s anywhere near the player he was at rangers/Hearts, he’s easily up there as one of best in the division. A huge upgrade on what we currently have. If I’m greedy, I’d probably want another centre back on top of that to allow Thomson in midfield again, especially when Fox is injured and Tizzard is…..Tizzard 

I’m not saying he isn’t still a good player, as frankly I have not seen him play for ages, but he wouldn't be joining Queens Park if he was still playing at that level.

4 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

Unless we know the real circumstances leading to this decision it is difficult to judge.

Considering the club's history of transparency and communication, I guess we never will. Although he had gone through the Brighton FC academy setup before joining Queen's Park, he was an outstanding example of the "project". I don't know man... Loan him to another club, give him a leave of absence, or sell him for a hundred quid but don't just release him for free😕

Edited by EaglesandSpiders

We have had quite a few players move on from QP and go on to be capped for Scotland, but does anyone know the last time we signed someone who has previously been capped for the Scotland 1st team? (not including Callum Davidson)