The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

On 23/04/2023 at 21:11, Zanetti said:

I ran the old forum (which at the time was very successful) and a few of us tried to revive it with this latest iteration but you're right, it wasn't being used much and we decided it wasn't worth the money to maintain unfortunately.

I think social media and the popularity of Pie & Bovril made it difficult to attract people. Personally though, I quite liked the idea of somewhere without other teams' fans inserting themselves into every conversation!

I think the last few days would have been a great time to have a place of our own to discuss things without constant interventions from These Charmless Men from Dundee.

24 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

I think the last few days would have been a great time to have a place of our own to discuss things without constant interventions from These Charmless Men from Dundee.

They would still have turned up outside the forum and stood around growling.

It's sad to see Queens fans crying all over the Championship forum about fans of other clubs commenting. You were very, very hospitable when fans were wishing you luck. Heck, you were never off other clubs topics giving it big licks. 

Now your arses have collapsed (collectively) and it's all woe is me. Saddening.

We’re well used to the club making an arse of things only to be bailed out by Coyle and the team - so let’s give that one more push. 

Even though we’ve been off the boil we’ve still got match-winners all over the pitch and the ideal manager to lead them into this type of game.

Bring it on. 

On 02/05/2023 at 18:51, Liam899 said:

Falkirk Council have approved an additional 188 tickets for Dundee fans.

What on Gods green earth has Falkirk Council got to do with it, what am i missing here 🤣🤣🤣  Holyrood and Westminster allocating tickets as well? The UN fancy chiming in? The Galactic Senate punting tickets at Tim Hortons? 

Edited by QPSpider1867

20 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

What on Gods green earth has Falkirk Council got to do with it, what am i missing here 🤣🤣🤣  Holyrood and Westminster allocating tickets as well? The UN fancy chiming in? The Galactic Senate punting tickets at Tim Hortons? 

The Galactic Senate would have been manipulated into moving the game to Hampden and creating a Clone Army of Dundee fans to fill it. 😉

28 minutes ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Each stadium needs to apply for a safety certificate from the local authority it is situated in. 

5 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Each stadium needs to apply for a safety certificate from the local authority it is situated in. 

But that’s for the season, hence why clubs have to demonstrate stadium capacities when registering where they are playing each season. Somebody’s asked for a review here. The good news is that your bams that are coming down without a ticket on the premise that it’s “half empty” can now be satisfied that all three sides of the ground licensed to hold spectators are now full by the authorised calculations. So, no need to travel.

24 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

But that’s for the season, hence why clubs have to demonstrate stadium capacities when registering where they are playing each season. Somebody’s asked for a review here. The good news is that your bams that are coming down without a ticket on the premise that it’s “half empty” can now be satisfied that all three sides of the ground licensed to hold spectators are now full by the authorised calculations. So, no need to travel.

Yes but that wasn't the question that was asked. The question was why are Falkirk Council involved...

You lot really aren't taking this well are you? Spat the dummy out because we got more tickets than your pitiful initial offer and then got even more. 

Just now, Pens_Dark said:

Yes but that wasn't the question that was asked. The question was why are Falkirk Council involved...

You lot really aren't taking this well are you? Spat the dummy out because we got more tickets than your pitiful initial offer and then got even more. 

Still viewing it from the wrong angle. 

On 02/05/2023 at 17:39, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Queen's Park fans when they all come together...

image.thumb.png.a214b3be78246de6fa54d6699d5c88d8.png

...can almost fill the away end at Parkhead? Well done.

On 02/05/2023 at 17:39, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I've got one irregular regular not able to come due to his place been taken by a Dundee fan

:lol: