The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

1 minute ago, Spider1975 said:

Does anyone have any info on whether there is likely to be further ticket release for Friday?  Silence from the club since last week has been deafening?

I phoned the office on Friday to get additional tickets for members/season ticket holders.

I specifically asked if more tickets would go on sale to those without season tickets and I was told that they would.

I'm guessing that the office may be shut for the bank holiday today, so hopefully they will be released tomorrow.

Just now, Ben Reilly said:

I phoned the office on Friday to get additional tickets for members/season ticket holders.

I specifically asked if more tickets would go on sale to those without season tickets and I was told that they would.

I'm guessing that the office may be shut for the bank holiday today, so hopefully they will be released tomorrow.

Thanks for that, had completely forgotten that it was a bank holiday today.  

6 hours ago, Arachnophile said:

At which end?

Of that Sir, I'm not so sure, but given how divisive his performances have been I wouldn't put it past him to write his name large in the history of QP and get us promoted.

1 hour ago, TheHitman said:

If I were Owen Coyle, which I’m not 🤓, I’m starting Bannon, Davidson and Jarrett Friday. With Fox, Oakley and Williamson dropping out. 

Would be happy with that. Am I right in assuming you are starting Thomas too. 

18 minutes ago, mcjameos said:

Would be happy with that. Am I right in assuming you are starting Thomas too. 

Yes that’s with Dom back in the xi, in place of Longridge. I forgot he didn’t actually start Saturday. 

1 hour ago, Zanetti said:

Sounds inevitable that some Queen's fans are going to miss out on this. Very disappointing.

The price you pay when your club actively wants as little people as possible in the stadium for their game, I'm afraid.

9 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The price you pay when your club actively wants as little people as possible in the stadium for their game, I'm afraid.

You didn't think this through at all before posting, did you?

2 hours ago, Zanetti said:

Sounds inevitable that some Queen's fans are going to miss out on this. Very disappointing.

I've got one irregular regular not able to come due to his place been taken by a Dundee fan. Phone off the hook today. Main stand and east enclosure sold out.

Queen's Park fans when they all come together...

image.thumb.png.a214b3be78246de6fa54d6699d5c88d8.png

14 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I've got one irregular regular not able to come due to his place been taken by a Dundee fan. Phone off the hook today. Main stand and east enclosure sold out.

Queen's Park fans when they all come together...

image.thumb.png.a214b3be78246de6fa54d6699d5c88d8.png

Scottish cup 2008/9 , I was there but unfortunately can’t get a ticket for Friday. Thanks, SPFL.