The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

I hope that SFC will be seeking compensation from the SPFL for insisting that more Dundee hooligans be allowed to attend the match. What were the police and stewards doing to stop the flares being thrown and damaging the pitch, the mini pitch invasion after they scored a goal and the major pitch invasion at the end? Presumably DFC will be getting fined.

1 minute ago, spiders4ever said:

I hope that SFC will be seeking compensation from the SPFL for insisting that more Dundee hooligans be allowed to attend the match. What were the police and stewards doing to stop the flares being thrown and damaging the pitch, the mini pitch invasion after they scored a goal and the major pitch invasion at the end? Presumably DFC will be getting fined.

Your salty tears are pathetic. We could have played it without Dundee fans getting tickets and without your lot giving out tickets for free. Why not just limit it to 500 people ( supposing you could find 500 fans) just like the later stages of the pandemic.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Baker said:

Your salty tears are pathetic. We could have played it without Dundee fans getting tickets and without your lot giving out tickets for free. Why not just limit it to 500 people ( supposing you could find 500 fans) just like the later stages of the pandemic.

CU Jimmy no tears salty or otherwise.  Plain fact is that some of your fellow fans are morons. Are you going to start a collection  for the repair of the pitch?

22 minutes ago, spiders4ever said:

:lol:

Just now, spiders4ever said:

CU Jimmy no tears salty or otherwise.  Plain fact is that some of your fellow fans are morons. Are you going to start a collection  for the repair of the pitch?

Mate, shut up. Flares are a nightmare and they seem to be commonplace in the game just now. However, not sure what you’re trying to achieve. Good luck in the playoffs, genuinely. 

24 minutes ago, spiders4ever said:

What a loser. 

5 minutes ago, spiders4ever said:

So so salty. As if you'd have being moroning on about flares had your lot won.

29 minutes ago, spiders4ever said:

Doing about as much as your defence tbh.

7 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Losing Murray has ultimately cost you the title.

Every chance he scores the goals that wins County a play off v them aswell...

6 hours ago, spiders4ever said:

Youre not going to enjoy the top flight if Dundees fans got you this agitated.

Queens Park probably need to stay down. Absolutely nothing about your club is ready for the top flight.

I think that, much like Arbroath last season, Queens Park had their shot and didn't take it and, much like Arbroath this season, will not be getting said chance again.

Yes, there were mistakes all over the place, however, that is what happens when you go all out for the win.

And to be fair to Dundee, they could have sat in, kept it tight, and picked us off on the counter, but they went for it too.  And it made for a crazy first half.

Not the game to be too critical of players for individual errors; the same players who took us to this level in the first place. 

Our squad will improve and be better for next season; until then we have the play-offs to enjoy (if that is the right word) this week.

9 hours ago, spiders4ever said:

Make It Rain Money GIF

Well, about last night....

If we forego the leaky defence for a moment, by far that is the best the forward line have played since the second half vs ICT however long ago that was.  

For a team that had scored two goals in God knows how long to get three in the first half was impressive but also frustrating as, had we shown that level of performance over the last few weeks, last night may not have been an issue in the first place.

Individually it appears that Shields can raise his game when he wants/needs to.  In the same way it's pretty obvious that when chasing the game and looking for goals OC decided Henderson ain't an option so fully expect him to be elsewhere in the very near future.  Davidson when he came on looked willing to progress things and you do wonder what he has to do to get a start.  Hopefully Savoury can add a little more robustness in keeping the ball during the play-off's (however long we last).  

Still getting increasingly frustrated with the floaty long balls into the corners....we always look so much better when playing it out from the back.  I'm hoping OC has got a plan to sort the defence out, as given their individual abilities, we shouldn't be conceding goals as we have done.  

Whatever happens over the next few weeks, it's been a helluva ride this season!

11 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Simon Murray must be the only footballer I can remember who leaves clubs and suddenly becomes a better player retrospective.

Mmm, sometimes you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone.  

Maybe he was a bit of a talisman, who knows, hindsight is a wonderful thing and maybe things would have been different had he stayed, (though the last game I saw him play vs Dundee away, he wasn't great.  C'est la vie.

Congrats anyway, good luck with next season

Gutted! Expected a dog fight all season and a 6/7th place finish. To go this far has been mental and thanks to the players for the memories. That was the best first half of football I’ve probably seen live, absolutely electric. 

An awful lot of Dundee arseholes, but also many just wanting to celebrate with their team. The police were shameful leaving OC alone, waste of money these guys. Dundee gaffer done the right thing, good for him touch of class.

Our defence is shocking, I’ll be very very surprised if we don’t have 2 fresh centre half’s for next season. 

Also quite a few loans this year, OC will need to solve the puzzle in the summer but I’m sure he will. 

QP fans kept their class again yesterday, proud of my club and team. Can’t see us progressing through the play offs but we’ll be there following. 🕷️🖤🤍