22/23 Premiership Kits

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

St Mirren one is decent, but how often will they wear an all black away kit given the home colours? St Johnstone away is rank, as is United's. Would've been better without the Macron logos

Definitely Celtic away for one. Probably Hibs away. Killie away too, if they have white shorts this season? St Mirren v Livingston will probably see one of the teams sending their kit man into the nearest Sports Direct to buy an emergency job lot of red Slazenger T Shirts.

Edited by pozbaird

14 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Worst kit of the summer.

It's not even the worst of teams beginning with St 😛

13 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Petty thing that gets on my nerves: clubs announcing kits through a video, especially when it doesn't even give you a good view of it.

Aye clubs are more interested in going viral on social media.

A different reveal from us for a change, it's got a bit of a Motherwell vibe to it 😂. Hope I'll be able to purchase this in our celtic club shop.

First of all - this is quality and everyone who is saying otherwise is wrong. The macron logo down the sleeves is no different to what the likes of Kappa and Adidas have done in days gone by. I give this retro style shirt a solid 10/10.

FXs3jCuUcAEnaZo.thumb.jpeg.a5ffc6f96b06076c09950851c086e831.jpeg

This is an acceptable effort from us, very different. The scales are clearly a nod to the plumage of the eagle on our badge or indeed the mighty salmon of the Tay. For once, I am relatively content with a new Saints shirt.

8 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

It's not even the worst of teams beginning with St 😛

Aye clubs are more interested in going viral on social media.

A different reveal from us for a change, it's got a bit of a Motherwell vibe to it 😂. Hope I'll be able to purchase this in our celtic club shop.

Nice top.

Would have love to been a fly on the wall brainstorming that video concept.

27 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Definitely Celtic away for one. Probably Hibs away. Killie away too, if they have white shorts this season? St Mirren v Livingston will probably see one of the teams sending their kit man into the nearest Sports Direct to buy an emergency job lot of red Slazenger T Shirts.

Actually apologies, I assumed the shorts to the home kit were black, not white.  Makes more sense now. Good kit.

Edited by Tony Wonder

27 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

The macron logo down the sleeves is no different to what the likes of Kappa and Adidas have done in days gone by. 

That's the problem though.  The "leaked" version from yesterday was described as ahead of its time but the actual kit is behind its time. 

Dundee United - OK. Always good to take a step back in history. 

St Johnstone  - WTF. Thanks Christ I don’t have a hangover 🤮.

St Mirren - take a bow. I think it is absolutely fantastic. Better even than our two tops. And when I say that it has to be a cracker. Would almost wear that as a leisure top. I say almost….

St Mirrens is boring as f**k.

Like theyve stolen some fabric from a display couch in DFS.

Away tops are designed to be mental, home tops are meant to be boring.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

St Mirrens is boring as f**k.

Like theyve stolen some fabric from a display couch in DFS.

Away tops are designed to be mental, home tops are meant to be boring.

Don't worry, im sure fashion and taste will arrive in Perth any decade now.