22/23 Premiership Kits

I like ours but think the sleeve pattern would work better if Macron had some kind of scaled down/minimalist version of their logo for sleeve patterns. As it is, it is like the main logo from the chest has just been awkwardly pasted a bunch of times.

21 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Don't worry, im sure fashion and taste will arrive in Perth any decade now.

Says the middle aged man who wears St Mirren pyjamas.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

The macron logo down the sleeves is no different to what the likes of Kappa and Adidas have done in days gone by.

I've always thought it looks poor when Kappa do it too. For me, it works with Adidas and Umbro kits because lines/shapes lend themselves to the repetition, whereas a logo representing a person (Kappa/Macron) or animal (Puma) looks too busy when repeated.

Edited by Ampersand
Spelling

20220715_132118.thumb.jpg.19f0728695e003028a3245726f225be6.jpg

Closer photo of the home shirt.

Love it. The all black matchwinner kit from 1991 is my favourite ever away top and this leans heavily into that. Paisley pattern should be such an easy go to when designing our away shirts and it's been really rarely tapped into down the years. 

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

20220715_132118.thumb.jpg.19f0728695e003028a3245726f225be6.jpg

Closer photo of the home shirt.

Love it. The all black matchwinner kit from 1991 is my favourite ever away top and this leans heavily into that. Paisley pattern should be such an easy go to when designing our away shirts and it's been really rarely tapped into down the years. 

I thought this was the away strip?

Incidentally @jamamafeganis spot on - the Utd strip is magnificent, and the St J Away one is decent, although I think they have made the scales too dark, a little lighter would have been nicer.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

12 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I thought this was the away strip?

Incidentally @jamamafeganis spot on - the Utd strip is magnificent, and the St J Away one is decent, although I think they have made the scales too dark, a little lighter would have been nicer.

It is the away shirt. I'm just giddy. 🤣

4 hours ago, pozbaird said:

The only thing I don’t like about it are the amount of Macron logos on the sleeves. The rest of it is a bit different, and looks good. Those logos though.

I think it was Umbro that used to do something similar with its kits, have the logos run down the sleeves 

Dundee Utd - Best kit for ages.  Their colours best suit simple designs.  Don't mind the Macron symbols down the sleeves.  The sponsor is a bit shit but aren't they mostly?

St. Johnstone - Looks like something a little girl would were as a mermaid costume.  Awful.

St. Mirren - Looks more like a bathrobe than a football kit.  Don't hate it but I'm not as sold on it as some.  It's basically an all black kit which I'm never that keen on.  I actually prefer their home kit this season.  

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

18 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

St mirrens is ok. Am I missing something? Don’t see the fuss. 

One of our all time best away kits was an all-black kit with the ‘Kelvin Homes’ sponsor and a stylised Paisley pattern through the fabric. To have a new version of that gets us all of a fuss. 😀

82865657-43A4-4D7B-BC99-832D578EADE0.jpeg

Plus, we could have come up with another away shirt like this… but didn’t. Cause for celebration and much fuss. 😁

FBA6FC2A-EE60-44BE-BA7A-4CEB9CFB1032.jpeg

Edited by pozbaird