The Queen of the South thread

The Cup Final run, the European adventure and the the cup tie with Rangers (which all in all netted around £1milllion) was arguably the finest (and most lucrative) period in the club's history.

There were a number on here who argued for some form of legacy to be put in place from the 2008 windfall. But the overspend on a manager and team was a mistake.

The mismanagement of the club since 2008 has been obvious and the lack of direction and forward thinking has been there for all to see.

The embarrasing Chairman and Board must shoulder the blame.

The appointment of McPherson was just one of a number of mistakes made by the Board.

It saddens me that a club with as much potential as Ross County, ICT and St Johnstone has failed so miserably to emulate them.

Rae, Paterson, Rutherford, Hewitson and Robertson have presided over this disaster.

I have no confidence in these indivduals to take the club forward.

You talk about this milion the club made . Would this not be wiped clean out with the losses the club made in the seasons BEFORE the cup run and immediately after it ? Go and look at the season end losses and have a think about it .

Agree completely with this post. Sums up why I gave up supporting the club albeit mainly from afar.

I'm not the only one either. Then again, the current incumbents in the Boardroom have already shown they care little for fans.

Why don`t you stick to your lower end English long ball utopian football and not come back please ?

Hope to see Queens bounce back next season. Good away trip and good support, despite being a bit subdued this season.

Hopefully Gus has left with his diddy men and you get a decent gaffer in for next season. Some decent young players coming through so hopefully next season will be more entertaining for you. I'm pretty sure we'll be waiting for you.....