Don't forget Nicky Clark also

Sorry about that forgot all about Nicky Clark :rolleyes:

It is looking like Craig Reid will be at a new club next season

has not even been offered a deal from Queens :angry:

Edited by Northfield 53

Sorry about that forgot all about Nicky Clark :rolleyes:

It is looking like Craig Reid will be at a new club next season

has not even been offered a deal from Queens :angry:

I would be VERY careful about believing anything he posts on twitter ;)

edited to add - thats based on his previous tweets, rather than any knowledge of a contract offer - before anyone asks

Edited by Mr X

Ok fair enough will wait & see. Maybe a two division drop in level & a change of scenery will work out for him & us. Time will tell.

He'll do well for you, he got a lot of undeserved stick from our support last season and I wouldn't have been upset if he had stayed for this season. He'll score a good few goals from midfield.

He'll do well for you, he got a lot of undeserved stick from our support last season and I wouldn't have been upset if he had stayed for this season. He'll score a good few goals from midfield.

One of the worst players I have seen (and beleive me I have seen some shite),sign Simmons and you have got a true comedy duo.

I'm happy enough to see him move on, but I agree with you on the "undeserved stick" part. In reality, he was just one ineffectual player in an ineffectual midfield in a pretty ineffectual squad. The goals he chipped in with, for a team that didn't get many, were welcome, but largely unrecognised.

He wasn't good enough for the first division, but he was hardly alone in that and I wish him well at Peterhead.

Fantasy as it may prove BUT Scott McLaughlin was (IS) the highest-rated player in the QoS squad in the Fantasy League ratings! Regardless of all the jibes about the "fantasy" element of this it must mean that he was consistently one of our better performing players surely??? Unfortunately I fall in the camp of believing he was playing in a league above his abilities however I do think the lower divison, new club,new "scene" might prove his making! I hope so - for his sake (hope he fails to turn up against Annan though!!!!)