The Queen of the South thread

So how long is it going to be until Queens fans start celebrating an awarded free-kick on the edge of the box as a penalty? :lol:

I was standing next to an guy on Saturday and as Conroy was fouled he was adamant it was going to be a penalty (I know, some folk!). I said "Nah it's never a penalty, it's a free-kick but that's just as good. Conroy will bury it". Obviously that's what happened and I just turned to the guy and said "Telt ee" :D

I said the same thing to my missus when we got the free-kick against Killie and had a smug look when he buried that was as well. The guy is lethal and what an asset to have.

So how long is it going to be until Queens fans start celebrating an awarded free-kick on the edge of the box as a penalty? :lol:

I was standing next to an guy on Saturday and as Conroy was fouled he was adamant it was going to be a penalty (I know, some folk!). I said "Nah it's never a penalty, it's a free-kick but that's just as good. Conroy will bury it". Obviously that's what happened and I just turned to the guy and said "Telt ee" :D

I said the same thing to my missus when we got the free-kick against Killie and had a smug look when he buried that was as well. The guy is lethal and what an asset to have.

Don't tell me you missed the cup thread debate, should the Stranraer player have been sent off?

Don't tell me you missed the cup thread debate, should the Stranraer player have been sent off?

Yeah I noticed that. I'm not getting involved :ph34r:

FWIW I've not seen the highlights but at the time I didn't think it was a red card. I was maybe being lenient though as I knew the free-kick was going to result in a goal and that was punishment enough :P

I'm not sure it's been confirmed yet or not, but apparently Denny Johnstone is going to Morton on loan for the season. Would like to have thought, that the club would have been making enquiries.

I THINK THERE IS A REASON HE HAS BEEN AT 3/4 CLUBS IN A VERY SHORT TIME .

If Dyer signs think that would be about the most predictable signing we have ever made. The minute he was released by Dundee knew he would probably end up here. Dont need another lb. What is the point in signing Rutherford if we're gonna have 3 lbs? Agree regarding Johnstone. Seems highly rated and is a local lad playing in a position we need filled.

Are our youths not involved in the Milk Cup this year? Have usually read some reports by this stage. Looking at the Milk Cup website, there doesn't seem to be as many teams involved as there usually is.

NO not entered this year.

Are our youths not involved in the Milk Cup this year? Have usually read some reports by this stage. Looking at the Milk Cup website, there doesn't seem to be as many teams involved as there usually is.

Our entry has always been the u15 squad from the season just finished entering the u16 level at the Milk Cup and we didn't have an u15 squad last season.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Surely you're not going to leave it at that, would you like to share your thoughts with the rest us?

Firstly I apologise I never noticed the cap lock was on .My thoughts are that if you have been loaned out a few times in a short space of time it doesn't look good.It has been to a lower rated club on each occassion .I wish the lad well as I do with all local players indeed i think that some of the Queens boys should be loaned out to play in competitive games, instead of that under 20s league which I think is awfull

All gone quiet on the search for more players, anybody else still training with us or any other potential signings?

Think Fowler is waiting on us not offering players contracts before offering them a trial.