The Queen of the South thread

So all talk of three/four players being told they can leave, a lot of shite?

I wouldn't say so. Millar already gone and if Naysmith is bringing in another 2/3 it maybe has to be at the expense of some of our current players. Time will tell I suppose.

Be surprised at hammill. The other two wouldnt surprise me too much but naysmith said today we only had 5 defenders and wanted to reinforce the position so would be a strange one to let higgy go.

Players who might leave are Anderson and Hooper but who would sign them.?

Hamill must be close to suspension gets booked almost every game.

Loy I think will be out of our price range but if we could somehow get him then that would be a great signing.

Naysmith wants another 2 defenders as well

Mercer from EastFife is one of the defenders Naysmith would like plays as a full back

Players who might leave are Anderson and Hooper but who would sign them.?
Hamill must be close to suspension gets booked almost every game.
Loy I think will be out of our price range but if we could somehow get him then that would be a great signing.
Naysmith wants another 2 defenders as well
Mercer from EastFife is one of the defenders Naysmith would like plays as a full back

I wouldn't be surprised if Hooper goes the other way in any deal for Mercer, even if on loan initially.

Interesting listening to Naysmith's podcast today he wants more defenders brought in and another striker, hope he gets what he is after then the squad will look very strong going forward for the rest if the season. On another note out of interest does anyone know who the Marco guy (club scout) is that Naysmith was talking about.