The Queen of the South thread

Give St Mirren more of the stand say another section if need be .We will get nowhere near filling our section of the stand .Don't think there will be a problem anyaway as 900 seats will be more than enough 

And move season ticket holders from their seats ....!!!! I don’t think so

In the near future we have a cup tie against Partick Thistle, whom you'd think would have an away support that will need to use the terracing. Surely the club have a plan to have the the work completed on the floodlights soon, so as to be able to maximise the room for the away supporters.

4 hours ago, Steeplechat said:

Before you even consider opening the Terregles Street End I think someone from the club should perhaps try taking a walk on it . I have it on good authority it’s currently not fit for purpose

Remind us again when was it last used or even maintained ?

Terregles Street has a safety certificate from when Hearts, Hibernian and Rangers were in the Scottish Championship.

One of our local journalists has half suggested that Kerr will be returning to us and will be given a chance. He's speculated it, and he generally speculates on things he's already aware of, if that makes sense.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

One of our local journalists has half suggested that Kerr will be returning to us and will be given a chance. He's speculated it, and he generally speculates on things he's already aware of, if that makes sense.

I hope he’s wrong!

That’d be a significant blow for us, anyone you’d like to send of similar quality to replace him please [emoji23]