The Queen of the South thread

3 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Had to check the heading,  thought I'd got on the National team thread by mistake. 

Sorry  I was trying to show our away support remains  good no matter the results ,just like the Tartan Army but got led astray 

A screamer in the top corner and a howler by Martin. Pick the bones out of that.

looking forward to hearing from the blame police over the course of the evening

...and of course getting beat by a team from a lower division who also used to be managed by our current manager. Pretty much sums up Naysmiths time at Queens for me.

Just now, SueSue said:

A screamer in the top corner and a howler by Martin. Pick the bones out of that.

looking forward to hearing from the blame police over the course of the evening

Wonder what Naysmith will blame this week.Queens don't like playing in the rain !!!!.

The squad is very poor it says it all that we could not even fill the bench today because the under 20 team had a game .

Look at last season we had Lyle and Kane at times on the bench to change a game this season we have nothing on the bench .

Naysmith has a difficult job with our budget but many more defeats like today then it might be time for a change

I'd be happy with a draw against Dunfermline tbh. A win would be superb but a draw wouldn't be a good result.

Yeah i thought that but tbh 6 games without a win isnt good enough. So need 3 points. And hopefully a big quarter coming up.

Naysmith in his interview saying sorry for the performance.

That is not good enough for me as he says in his interview the buck stops with him .

In his interview he says our form is a worry to me he sounds like a beaten man 

Have to see a huge improvement or maybe time for a change of manager  plenty of good managers available would not now cost that much to get rid of Naysmith .

Jim McIntyre is one good manager available 

Edited by Northfield 53

That is not good enough for me as he says in his interview the buck stops with him .
Have to see a huge improvement or maybe time for a change of manager  plenty of good managers available would not now cost that much to get rid of Naysmith .

Aside from McIntyre as I've answered that already, who are these "plenty of good managers"? Have you seen the candidates for United and Thistle? It's dross from top to bottom.

43 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Calling for the manager to be sacked is ridiculous. 

Lost 2 league games this season. Working as a full time club on part time budget.

no other manager would touch the job.

Thank goodness he came on like a beaten man. He looked totally pissed off to me. Better than bluffing his way through an interview talking bollocks.

You shouldn't be happy with a draw next week - we are absolutely atrocious at the moment. And we can't defend, so Dobbie will get closer to the 200 goals mentioned earlier. Probably by 3.
Partick Thistle fans said the same thing. Both sides haven't had the best of times just recently so I'll go for a 4-4 draw.

9 minutes ago, SueSue said:

Calling for the manager to be sacked is ridiculous. 

Lost 2 league games this season. Working as a full time club on part time budget.

no other manager would touch the job.

Thank goodness he came on like a beaten man. He looked totally pissed off to me. Better than bluffing his way through an interview talking bollocks.

We have only won 2 league games.

Livingston did it last season a full time team on a part time budget .

I can guarantee you if you offered the Queens job to say Jim McIntyre he would take it would look on it as a challenge to work with a small budget .

Give Naysmith till the end of October if no improvement then he must go we can't wait any longer 

7 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
I'd be happy with a draw against Dunfermline tbh. A win would be superb but a draw wouldn't be a good result.

You shouldn't be happy with a draw next week - we are absolutely atrocious at the moment. And we can't defend, so Dobbie will get closer to the 200 goals mentioned earlier. Probably by 3.

Take it you have not seen Queens play recently stick 2 men on Dobbie mark him tightly Queen then will not score then get at our poor keeper and defence you will score just a matter of how many 

1 minute ago, Northfield 53 said:

We have only won 2 league games.

Livingston did it last season a full time team on a part time budget .

I can guarantee you if you offered the Queens job to say Jim McIntyre he would take it would look on it as a challenge to work with a small budget .

Give Naysmith till the end of October if no improvement then he must go we can't wait any longer 

So to repeat the question you were asked above by 19QOS19  who are these plenty of good mangers who are available?