The Queen of the South thread

48 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Looking forward to a "Tiktok Signing O'Clock!" just to reveal Leighfield has re-signed then.

It'll hardly be a breathtaking or surprising announcement if he stays.ย  I've no problem if he does stay as back-up,ย  he's an ok standby for this level and won't be a top earner. If he does move it will probably be Lowlandย  or SoS League level,ย  he could of course be quite content to hang around the fringes of the 1st team if he's happy to do that.ย 

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

So happy to see this. I'd have been absolutely devastated seeing him line-up against us. All the best Dobbs and needless to say it'll be the first score I look for after ours :)IMG-20210617-WA0003.jpg

Looks like a trip to Fylde is on the cards thenย 

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

So happy to see this. I'd have been absolutely devastated seeing him line-up against us. All the best Dobbs and needless to say it'll be the first score I look for after ours :)IMG-20210617-WA0003.jpg

But! But! But! He was surely Thistle bound?

Quick reflection on the Euros, it was good to see two Dumfries boys in the Scotland team. OK, Lyndon was born in Australia but his folks are from Moniaive, thatโ€™s close enough. Beautiful part of the country.

Grant Hanley was with a QOS youth team before he headed south. Anyone out there was at school with him? I thought he was a candidate for MoM on Friday.

25 minutes ago, QOSQOS said:

Quick reflection on the Euros, it was good to see two Dumfries boys in the Scotland team. OK, Lyndon was born in Australia but his folks are from Moniaive, thatโ€™s close enough. Beautiful part of the country.

Grant Hanley was with a QOS youth team before he headed south. Anyone out there was at school with him? I thought he was a candidate for MoM on Friday.

Agree Hanley played really well best performance from him in a Scotland top, didn't realise he was only 29,seems to have been around for years.. ๐Ÿ‘ย 

On 18/06/2021 at 11:31, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

New signing.Screenshot_20210618-113059_Chrome.jpg

AJ is slowly building a squad .

It is looking like we have to gamble on hoping any trialist we have will be good enough for us .

Was hoping the likes of Durnan andย  Dapo would be signing targets but I suppose they will both be out of our budget .

The loan market again is going to be crucial for us .

The Queens Trust are delighted to have been able to help Queen of the South Ladies team with sponsorship for their new away kit.ย 

Here they are pictured before their game yesterday. After a few years with no womenโ€™s team it is really great to see them back in action with a new team. Well done to all involved. They have had a super start to the new season with 7 points from the first 3 games. All the best Ladies for the season ahead!ย 

The Queens Trust supporting both Club and Community. This sponsorship and the other work we do is only possible thanks to our Trust members and supporters.ย 

If you can please support our work by joining us for 21/22. Trust memberships are now being taken. Only ยฃ10 for the year (ยฃ5 concession) and chance to win Queen of the South season tickets.

9581C9AB-17E4-4656-996B-E1A8D5C32FF1.jpeg

68DFADFE-F66B-4833-B95F-7484C25F816D.jpeg

4 hours ago, Northfield said:

It is looking like we have to gamble on hoping any trialist we have will be good enough for us .

Was hoping the likes of Durnan andย  Dapo would be signing targets but I suppose they will both be out of our budget .

Durnan has been largely awful since he left us. Not someone I'm keen to seeย returning.

2 hours ago, JTulip said:

The Queens Trust are delighted to have been able to help Queen of the South Ladies team with sponsorship for their new away kit.ย 

Here they are pictured before their game yesterday. After a few years with no womenโ€™s team it is really great to see them back in action with a new team. Well done to all involved. They have had a super start to the new season with 7 points from the first 3 games. All the best Ladies for the season ahead!ย 

The Queens Trust supporting both Club and Community. This sponsorship and the other work we do is only possible thanks to our Trust members and supporters.ย 

If you can please support our work by joining us for 21/22. Trust memberships are now being taken. Only ยฃ10 for the year (ยฃ5 concession) and chance to win Queen of the South season tickets.

Spammer Johnstoneย 

4 hours ago, JTulip said:

Good to see...

ย 

He'll know the lad from when he was on emergency loan. Clearly saw something in him.

On 20/06/2021 at 20:37, QOSQOS said:

Three ..... if you include Denzil Dumfries from Holland ..... ๐Ÿ™„