The Queen of the South thread

26 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

Well really enjoyed yesterday's game. We played the game really well. Just disappointed for Fitzpatrick as he really was coming onto a game since WG took over. Thought we controlled the game really well as well as not giving Morton toany opportunities. A quiet day for Josh in goals and never did I see 4 clean sheets in a row coming. Here's hoping we get a couple of players back asap so we can compensate for the injuries picked up. At least 2 changes for Thistle due to Fitzpatrick and Gordon being out. I would quite happily settle for a point just now. Think Paton will come in on the wing and don't know who will replace Gordon. 

A few half chances for Morton in the opening 15 minutes right enough....

6 minutes ago, qos1990 said:

Pretty routine, with a competent manager who puts players on post. Only one was ugwus chance, which was harder to miss

It's crazy we are actually turning up for games expecting to defend well. It just saddens me how much a better position we would have possibly have been in if board had had sacked AJ even a month earlier. 

It's crazy we are actually turning up for games expecting to defend well. It just saddens me how much a better position we would have possibly have been in if board had had sacked AJ even a month earlier. 

I think every fan is thinking exactly the same. The difference when everyone is fully behind the management team.

4 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

The "Morton supporters are scum" thread seems to have disappeared, and quite rightly too. 

I dunno, it was starting to show promise .... sparked a nice wee discussion about pizza cheese toppings. 🙄

Not very different like a yellow kit, though.
They'll need the pink and black third kit again...
Aye because the light blue will clash with all those light blue home tops in the division...

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye because the light blue will clash with all those light blue home tops in the division...

Exactly....just don't see the point having an away kit in any other shade of blue.

Like Celtic's away kit is another shade of green. Pointless...

1 minute ago, TERREGLES1919 said:

Exactly....just don't see the point having an away kit in any other shade of blue.

Like Celtic's away kit is another shade of green. Pointless...

Do I detect a woosh?

On 05/03/2022 at 19:26, TERREGLES1919 said:

I'd be signing Gibson & Murray for next season just now!

I would hold back on contracts for Gibson and Murray all about if we stay up.

This is the  first test how to get a reaction after a defeat 

I suppose so....
Now lost 50% of out league games...

Maths not your strong point. Still pretty happy at where we are, tonight anything was a bonus, were down to bare bones on a shocking pitch. The players worked there arses off, we ultimately didn’t do enough and got what we deserved sometimes you just have to admit that. It’s how we react Saturday now, but no way would I be saying I don’t want the two of them now, it was still night and day for me.

Least we’ll at least have Gordon back in the fold, hoping someone else makes a miracle recovery.

7 hours ago, qos1990 said:

Maths not your strong point. Still pretty happy at where we are, tonight anything was a bonus, were down to bare bones on a shocking pitch. The players worked there arses off, we ultimately didn’t do enough and got what we deserved sometimes you just have to admit that. It’s how we react Saturday now, but no way would I be saying I don’t want the two of them now, it was still night and day for me.

Least we’ll at least have Gordon back in the fold, hoping someone else makes a miracle recovery.

What are you on about?

14 defeats from 28 games is 50%