The Queen of the South thread

Willie was quoted in the local papers last week saying he’ll play N’Diti at centre half once he’s fit. 

Good. If McGrory can replicate the kind of performance he displayed on Saturday I can't see anyone taking that DM role off him.

23 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Brilliant. Good to see some positivity around the place for a change. I think we can surely expect Gibson and Murray in charge next season if he's signing players up already.

Totally agree brilliant to see. The change in atmosphere surrounding the club is fantastic. Taking away all the negativity that was around the club when AJ in charge. WG and GM planning and players agreeing to sign even if the possibility is L1. Also looks like we will be staying full time even if we go down. Like the fact he has signed the experienced guys and hope the younger guys may take this as an incentive to sign depending on who is offered new deals. Would be an incredible bit of business if he could sign Connelly for next year as you would think there would be other teams interested.

On 24/02/2022 at 10:17, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Love this shit.

It would appear the club have finally listened to some of the concerns raised from the supporters. 
All this positivity is so refreshing , I just wish we’d done it some time ago.

anyway , onwards & upwards hopefully 😉 

1 hour ago, the_palmy_pie said:

It would appear the club have finally listened to some of the concerns raised from the supporters. 

Or perhaps it's maybe more like WG that's listened to the supporters, and of course WG actually having the distinct advantage of understanding the game better than the BOD has told them what needs to happen or else he's not interested long term ...

All much more positive news. Just listening to other supporters as I left the ground on Saturday, the feeling/vibe was so much better. I left with a smile on my face, so can't ask for more than that (apart from several consecutive wins and surging up to 8th place!!).