The Queen of the South thread

Think we could do alot worse than trying to get Kevin Cawley from Alloa. Playing great tonight although his final ball has reminded me alot of Danny.

Cawley was very impressive tonight. I imagine he will have caught Sandy's eye as he was there summarising for BBC alba. Would fit well in a 4-2-3-1:

Mckenna Burns

Carmichael Cawley Reilly

Russell

This play off final look over now at the half way stage . 3-0 to Alloa , very well deserved and could well have been more . John Potter really needs to hang his boots up.

As long as they keep 11 men on the pitch then you would think so.

If the Pars remain in administration at the start of next season are they hit with a further 10 point deduction and a signing ban?

I don't mind either team but it would be good to see Alloa promoted along with us again.

As long as they keep 11 men on the pitch then you would think so.

If the Pars remain in administration at the start of next season are they hit with a further 10 point deduction and a signing ban?

I don't mind either team but it would be good to see Alloa promoted along with us again.

Signing ban is effective until Jan 2014 regardless, but yes 10pt deduction and they will have to post a £150k bond or be demoted to div 3 (like livi).

Alloa have had a fantastic season and well done to them. However , I am quite sure that our board will be dissapointed along with a few of our fans . Dunfermilne's 500 travelling support v Alloa's 40. Get my drift ?

Well there is always that, but I'm a glass half full man and equally they could be replaced by the Jambos, who in turn would probably bring more support than the Pars.

I know what you mean pal but any points deduction could well be next season now.

I suppose if Hearts go completely belly up they would drop right down to Division 3

There's more to life than away crowd figures!

Dunfermline have put themselves in a false position by spending money they don't have, i.e. cheating. So hell mend them.

Alloa on the other hand are looking like gaining back-to-back promotions on a modest budget, under the leadership of an exciting young manager. I know which club I prefer.

Plus Hartley doing well might distract the vultures from the bigger clubs from sniffing around AJ.

There's more to life than away crowd figures!

I agree. Personally, I'm more interested in the strength of the teams in the division and looks like it will be the weakest for a long time.