The Queen of the South thread

We will be due a nominal development fee. Can't imagine it will be much though with him only spending 2 seasons here.

Probably that two bob and a doughnut that Brannigan said Dundee were offering for Bob Harris a couple of seasons ago.

Heard that sandy and nicky were meeting representatives from rangers a few months ago. Do queens get any compensation for Clark going to the rangers?

20k I read in one if the papers online. I'll try to find the link

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Heard that sandy and nicky were meeting representatives from rangers a few months ago. Do queens get any compensation for Clark going to the rangers?

Brother told me we get 20k for him, better than nothing I suppose.

I see we are putting in new fencing at the front of both the Portland Drive and Terregles Street Terracing. Any chance of getting a safety certificate for the Terregles Street end? Could be valuable next season when Rangers visit a couple of times?

On the BBC Website - Nicky Clark: Rangers agree deal to sign Queen of the South striker

Cheerio Nicky. Can't say I ever warmed to him, and I think the whole team deserves credit for that goal tally, but also admit I didn't grumble when he kept scoring.

I think he's the right sort of chap for The Rangers. Maybe that's why I never warmed to him.

Just be grateful you didn't see his interview on STV the other night.

Unintelligble mumblings about " this great club " " when The Rangers come calling " etc.

Oh, he'll fit right in at Govan no doubt about that. Whether he'll score as many goals, well that's another matter.

Would be nice to see the Terregles Street end again at some point in the future, but not a priority right now.

I did wonder, what with all the bulldozers and JCBs on the pitch right now, whether or not they might want to just take down the remains of the terracing....

I see we are putting in new fencing at the front of both the Portland Drive and Terregles Street Terracing. Any chance of getting a safety certificate for the Terregles Street end? Could be valuable next season when Rangers visit a couple of times?

Assuming we are in the same league of course ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Guest Flash

You dont think there is a chance of promotion? Especially with the play offs?

Under the current SPL rules, we can't be promoted because we don't have USH. Seems a bit daft to require it with an artificial surface, but them's the rules.

Current rules.

We also dont currently have play offs between spl and div 1.

Who knows what will happen in the next few weeks.

Anyway, my first post about being in a different league to sevco was tongue in cheek (thats why I put a ;) at the end of it ;)