The Queen of the South thread

Interesting to see on the latest photos that the enclosure next to the terregles street end has been demolished. Will the terracing be coming down as well?

The plans or finance aren't there to demolish the Terregles Street terracing .

There's also a small matter of one of the floodlights sitting directly on top of the terrace . It's probably a bigger job than most people think

Have we got the 25,000 for Nicky Clark yet from Rangers.

Can see Rangers not paying like they have done before

25,000 is a lot of money to a club of our size

The longer it goes on the less chance we have of keeping Robinson.

He will now be out of contract so he will not be picking up any wages

Why would Rangers not pay Northfield ...?

Regardless of whether rangers have paid or not the facts are we need 2 keepers for this level . Lee would be a huge boost if he signed on again but we have to face the possibility that he wont. So 2 keepers is a must . Lee + A N Other experienced keeper would do .

Regardless of whether rangers have paid or not the facts are we need 2 keepers for this level . Lee would be a huge boost if he signed on again but we have to face the possibility that he wont. So 2 keepers is a must . Lee + A N Other experienced keeper would do .

It really isn't a necessity. The emergency loan market is as such that we could have 1 keeper and Atkinson sitting on the bench. If the number 1 gets injured it should be fairly straight forward to get a reserve keeper on loan from an SPL club.

That area is going to be used as storage of goals etc, the surface is going right out to that wall.

I see, that makes sense.

The plans or finance aren't there to demolish the Terregles Street terracing .

There's also a small matter of one of the floodlights sitting directly on top of the terrace . It's probably a bigger job than most people think

I had never cosidered the floodlights, but I suppose that does make it quite a big job. Would be nice to see something of use there at some point.

we only need one experienced keeper, two is a waste of a wage, when Jim can sit on the bench. If our main keeper gets injured then we can use the emergency loan rule. Edited by qos4eva

Guest Flash

That area is going to be used as storage of goals etc, the surface is going right out to that wall.

Where's the flagpole going to be?

How are the other Queens fans finding this new P +B app ?. I think it is outstanding and a helluva work must have went into it. You can refresh what you have posted in and all sorts . I have just worked

out that I don't need to have every post in the ' derbies ' thread reminded to my mobile. Must have pressed a stray button and was driving me batty . Anyway, hurrah P+B , a marvellous effort.

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Not looking forward to hearing the news that Magic has taken the managers job at Kilmarnock! If rumours are true about K Shiels.

Hope he stays with queens but it wouldn't surprise me if he returned to Kilmarnock.

It would be to hard getting another man with Magics qualities in at Palmerston.

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Not looking forward to hearing the news that Magic has taken the managers job at Kilmarnock! If rumours are true about K Shiels.

Hope he stays with queens but it wouldn't surprise me if he returned to Kilmarnock.

It would be to hard getting another man with Magics qualities in at Palmerston.

I may be wrong but I can't see him going there just now.

He's on holiday, as I've saw him at the airport. Don't think Edinburgh does flights to prestwick.

Must be the place to spot football managers!

I was on the same flight as " Elvis " from Edinburgh a few weeks ago.

I can confirm that it is not a myth and that he does indeed wear " pishy brown shoes "

What makes you think any interview will be conducted in Kilmarnock? Perhaps it will be done in London, depends on the Chairman and his other business interests. I'm certain I've read about clubs conducting footballing interviews in London when they were based elsewhere.

However, such is Magic's stock I'm certain an interview for any job is beneath him.....