The Queen of the South thread

Ah well. Hopefully we can get in a decent replacement (Tuffey would be my.choice, if we can get him).

Must be the place to spot football managers!

I was on the same flight as " Elvis " from Edinburgh a few weeks ago.

I can confirm that it is not a myth and that he does indeed wear " pishy brown shoes "

Ah, now he definitely does flights to Prestwick.

Well I got to say that from last season squad just to lose Robinson and Clark is good work by Johnston.

With Clark already replaced with Russell which I am happy with and I am sure Johnston can get a good keeper in to replace Robinson.

post-45146-0-47964300-1371066594_thumb.j

Lycka till Lee Robinson

Interesting move, I'm sure exchange rates makes this lucrative and its always good to see players play their trade abroad. But they are Swedish second tier.

Still a million miles better than Joining Sevco

It's a bit easy to say they'll be replaced easily, lee Robinson made some unbelievable saves which kept us in games when we weren't playing as well as we could at times. He was suspect in the air which could show up more in the first.

Who is available as a replacement other than Tuffey?

It's a bit easy to say they'll be replaced easily, lee Robinson made some unbelievable saves which kept us in games when we weren't playing as well as we could at times. He was suspect in the air which could show up more in the first.

Who is available as a replacement other than Tuffey?

I seem to remember lee did well last season in the first last year and cleaned up the player of the year awards so wouldnt have thought it would have been a problem

Then again we wont get to find out now

Best of luck to him

Sorry, tried to use my contact to pressure Lee into signing on at Palmerston again but no joy.

I think he'll find the commute from Glasgow to Sweden slightly harder than to Dumfries!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Must be getting some money then !!!

It might not be down to money. Like many expats he maybe just wanted to try working in a different country, experiencing new cultures, getting wasted on pear cider....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Guest Flash

From green, to brown, to grey, to black.

Fascinating to witness the transformation of the Palmerston pitch which as of today now resembles a supermarket car park.

Willie Harkness was ahead of his time. If he'd stayed in power, it would have looked like that for the last 20 years.