The Queen of the South thread

Does anyone know if there has been anymore comings and goings in the boardroom of late?

I haven’t seen anything detailing the Chairman has left the role as yet. I may have missed it though. 

10 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

Does anyone know if there has been anymore comings and goings in the boardroom of late?

I haven’t seen anything detailing the Chairman has left the role as yet. I may have missed it though. 

By the way Mr McLinden is wording his messages it appears he's assumed control. 

Edit: I'm sure the retiring Board members were in the Directors Box at the Clyde friendly so can only assume they're still involved.

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

32 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Buy it, then complain to the Council so the Club have to remove that scaffolding. Then you get a perfect uninterrupted view.

During last season, increasing the size of the scaffolding (to obscure the view) would've increased the value of that house tbf ...

51 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

No changes recorded at Companies House. 

Probably a bit early, but don't see any news on the tickets/entrance to the EK LC tie at K-Park on 23 July.  Nothing on either the Queens or the EK websites - although the EK OS looks as though it's only updated once every few months.  Not sure if this will be cash at the gate or tickets in advance - I'd imagine there's only around 300 seats in the original stand from the last time my lad played there.  Think there was talk of building another stand but don't know if that happened or not.  Apparently the Dons are getting 250 tickets for their visit.

22 hours ago, Moonball said:

Josh always looked like a player who could step up, but think we were all just waiting for him to kick on and find consistency. He was unplayable at times, including running Killie riot in the League Cup back in 2021. Sounds like he's done well at Annan so fingers crossed.

Very skilled can turn a game sometimes . Has definitely great talent.

22 minutes ago, Donslad83 said:

Hi guys, taking a trip down next sat, the old man loves a programme from a ground Ave never been at, do queens still do a match day programme or like a few others it has stopped after covid / went online?

looking forward to the trip down

http://qosfc.com/digital-programme

apparently there are still limited physical programmes available but can’t say I’ve seen any sellers around the ground lately! Possibly at the club shop but I’m sure someone else can help more!