The Queen of the South thread

how many games can a trialist play if Zander is out for 2 weeks why not offer Lee Robinson to come play for us as a trailist, he is without a club , would fill a gap for us until Zander is fit and he is a proven keeper , might even get him to change his mind and sign for us once he samples the pammy atmosphere again ;).

im not saying i dont belive in wee Jim but this could be a option.

how many games can a trialist play if Zander is out for 2 weeks why not offer Lee Robinson to come play for us as a trailist, he is without a club , would fill a gap for us until Zander is fit and he is a proven keeper , might even get him to change his mind and sign for us once he samples the pammy atmosphere again ;).

When was the last time Robinson played a competitive game for anyone?

It is clear that boat has sailed and we should move on.

Big print but it's a good shout, noticed he was training with Rangers during the week, maybe a wee word in mccoists ear fae Doddsy might help.

Failing that have to go with Jimbo

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Bang goes that idea , stick with wee jim dont want to see antell playing in a queens shirt again

Have we finished all our transfers now or you think wee will sneak one in before end of the window.

Bang goes that idea , stick with wee jim dont want to see antell playing in a queens shirt again

Have we finished all our transfers now or you think wee will sneak one in before end of the window.

We won't sign anyone else. Good to see we have not thrown money away signing players we don't need as it is pretty clear we will be in this division next season.

We won't sign anyone else. Good to see we have not thrown money away signing players we don't need as it is pretty clear we will be in this division next season.

Agree no need to waste money we need to consolidate in the top half and prepare for the challenge next season.

Whoever we play in goals on Saturday, we also need a backup keeper in case of another injury, so Antell may be on the bench at the very least. I personally would stick with Jim as he looks as if he did a good job last night.

By the way I heard a rumour that Lee Robinson is wanted by Carlisle Utd and has been training with them. Has anyone else heard this rumour?

Whoever we play in goals on Saturday, we also need a backup keeper in case of another injury, so Antell may be on the bench at the very least. I personally would stick with Jim as he looks as if he did a good job last night.

By the way I heard a rumour that Lee Robinson is wanted by Carlisle Utd and has been training with them. Has anyone else heard this rumour?

Carlisle signed young keeper from Liverpool since then Robbo training with rangers again.

I see Danny Grainger has been released he would have been a good one to have.

Before Wed night I would have picked Antell every time before young Jim.

But after Wed Jim deserves to start the game.

Angell is not as bad a keeper as some fans think and could step in next week if Jim has a poor game against Livi.

Dowie and Carmichael will come in for Higgins and Russell.

Bob McHugh should get a start rest Lyle after Wed.night.