The Queen of the South thread

If Kerr is saying it you can guarantee other members of the squad will be thinking it.

McIntyre already had a wee bit.of experience behind him when he rocked up at Queens,had just came back from a good amount of time coaching at Bristol which certainly would have helped him with regards to having good training sessions, when he started of at Dunfermline he had McCabe to help him out.

Bound to be a more experienced coach willing to lend a hand.

If Kerr is saying it you can guarantee other members of the squad will be thinking it

McIntyre already had a wee bit.of experience behind him when he rocked up at Queens,had just came back from a good amount of time coaching at Bristol which certainly would have helped him with regards to having good training sessions, when he started of at Dunfermline he had McCabe to help him out.

Bound to be a more experienced coach willing to lend a hand.

That would be my concern. Really doesn`t seem sensible not to get an experienced assistant in.

If the training was poor then it didn't stop Queens producing one of our best performances in a long time against Rangers. Certainly the team set up and general organisation that night was first class.

I'd go further than that and say the general play, overall, has been better under Fowler than McIntyre.

I'd say Fowler is an improvement on McIntyre in some ways but the vice versa applies. I'd kill for McIntyre's ability at beating those below us right now. A win over Livi is far from a guarantee right now.

Reading between the lines though, I don't think Fowler is the problem.

Guest Back Post Misses

Looks like one of you will be wrong then.[/quote

No idea where he is going but leaving QOS should tell you something about what seems to be going on behind the scenes at Palmerston IMO

Kerr will be a massive loss for us. McKenna and Burns are nowhere near as effective as him. In the hustle and bustle of the championship Kerr always looked like he had more time on the ball than others and some of his passing and flicks were top class. McKenna for me is pretty average and his passing is pretty woeful at times so we will need to sign a replacement

Any time I saw Kerr play he gave the ball away a lot and generally never contributed much to the team. I don't think he's much of a loss. If he did slag off the Manager and big Jim then he deserves to be shown the door. The manager is the man who makes all the decisions and should be shown respect by all the players no matter what.

Looks like one of you will be wrong then.[/quote

No idea where he is going but leaving QOS should tell you something about what seems to be going on behind the scenes at Palmerston IMO

Defo, won't be long before teams like Falkirk will be ahead of us when we go into free fall.