The Queen of the South thread

I find this very strange that Fowler is struggling with organisation at training. He was brought in as assistant to McIntyre so you would think he knows how to run a good training session if not it's time he did.

Me too.

I wouldn't have thought Fowler's relative youth would really be an excuse, if that genuinely is a valid complaint being levelled at him.

Heard today. Kerr had his eye on being fowlers no2. When JT was given the nod his attitude changed and threw the toys out of the pram

When Kerr was initially helping Fowler out he seemed very enthusiastic and I fully expected him to be made his assistant when things got finalised.

When he didn't I assumed that it was Kerr's decision that he wanted to concentrate on playing.

Perhaps not though.

As for the training, I'd be surprised if Fowler didn't know the score in regards to what's a good and bad session. I certainly wouldn't be taking Kerr's word for it in isolation.

Edited by Senior_Coconut

When Kerr was initially helping Fowler out he seemed very enthusiastic and I fully expected him to be made his assistant when things got finalised.

When he didn't I assumed that it was Kerr's decision that he wanted to concentrate on playing.

Perhaps not though.

As for the training, I'd be surprised if Fowler didn't know the score in regards to what's a good and bad session. I certainly wouldn't be taking Kerr's word for it in isolation.

Lots of this, although I didnt particularly expect Kerr to be assistant it wouldnt have surprised me if it had happened.

If he does end up at Falkirk, on presumably higher wages, then I'll be taking everything Kerr has said with a large pinch of salt.

Very surprised that intelligent enough people on here have already tried and convicted Fowler of pish training routines on the back of hearsay of a wanderlust midfielder who is certain to have upset plenty of bosses in his time . If this ' crap' training produced our performance against the rangers then I want some more.

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

Very surprised that intelligent enough people on here have already tried and convicted Fowler of pish training on the back of hearsay by a wanderlust midfielder who is certain to have upset plenty of bosses in his time . If this ' crap' training produced our performance against the rangers then I want some more.

I concur. Hopefully more crap training will see us compete in the play offs. Edited by QosLoyal

Very surprised that intelligent enough people on here have already tried and convicted Fowler of pish training routines on the back of hearsay of a wanderlust midfielder who is certain to have upset plenty of bosses in his time . If this ' crap' training produced our performance against the rangers then I want some more.

Personally thought that the majority of posters had supported Fowler and the club in this case.

Let's hope the players back the manager on sat with a top performance from all.