The Queen of the South thread

Question is, where are these three signings Gus? You promised!!!!

This is turning into the 14/15/16/goalkeeper saga!:angry:

I think the general consensus is that managers dont count keepers when they talk about squad sizes. Presumably because they'll always have two (of some sort)

Folk should relax about the goalkeeper situation. Let's face it they are the guys who are unfit and can't play football. The country is stuffed with those. They are two- a- penny. We'll have have another "Mackenzie" signed up shortly. You'll see. When all the teams have had their pick, it's gonna be one of the guys left agin the wa'.

Good goalkeepers are not "two - a - penny". If we don't watch out we are going to be left with a complete diddy! The thought of another McKenzie to be honest scares me.

I thought the notion that goalkeepers are unfit died out years ago, a totally different kind of fitness is needed to be a keeper.

What position does Nicky Clark play? I assume he's a winger of some sort.

Against Gretna he played on the right of midfield and sometimes right up front. I actually presumed he was Kevin Smith when I first saw him (since I've still never seen Smith and don't know what he looked like apart from a wee still photo on the Notts County website).

I wouldn't have said he was a winger though. Having not seen any of his other games I don't know if he's played elsewhere in them.

Edited by Skyline Drifter