The Queen of the South thread

Find it strange that two clubs have announced there signing our players on there official sites but our own club fails to announce anything.

Not even to thank the players leaving.

We may be pushing for top league on the field but are very much non-league with regards to keep fans up to date.

Very much out of touch with supporters or are we just customers these days

Horseshit.

Sorry to lose him if true, obviously Queens already know all about him from his first spell, and f**k knows he hasn't gotten any faster since then, but he was always in the right place at the right time for us, and tidy in possession.

Have to be really careful about conceding free kicks next year......

Edited by renton

Don't imagine he'll be that fussed what some folk think. Will he sink or swim, good luck to the lad.

What McShane may or not think about anything is not the point here . I am saying that from someone who has watched him play over a prolonged period, that I am neither here nor there about him leaving . The real wrench is Holt departing . Someone of that strength , skill , aggression and of course left sided, will be damn near impossible for a team of our size to replace .

Disappointed to see him go. He is slow and far from a winger in the traditional sense, but was good for a goal or an assist. Really hoped we'd keep him, but I can't really blame him for going if I'm honest.

What's the deal with Iain Russell? Statistically he had a better season than Conroy last time around, albeit in a better team, but there's a decent argument that Russell is the better option on the left. Certainly feel he offers more in open play.

Can't say I'm that fussed that he's away.

What's the deal with Iain Russell? Statistically he had a better season than Conroy last time around, albeit in a better team, but there's a decent argument that Russell is the better option on the left. Certainly feel he offers more in open play.

Can't say I'm that fussed that he's away.

Russell is signed up for next season.

Conroy is a solid addition to the squad, decent player at this level.